➥51

The bed was empty when she awoke the next morning, turning over and outstretching her arm, but instead of his body there, it was the coldness of the bed

Seyeon sat up from her position and her lips pulled into a frown.
"Hyuck..." She whispered, running a hand over her face, trying to stop herself from crying.

Seyeon remembered Minkyu and anger began coursing through her veins, she quickly ran to the bathroom and began getting ready.

"I'm going to kill him."

Seyeon pulled her hair up into a ponytail, not even caring what it looked like and tucked Donghyuck's t-shirt into her jeans, grabbing his jacket and walking out of the room.

"Hey Seyeon, I've made break"
Seyeon strided towards the front door and slammed it shut after her.
"-fast." Jaemin said, hovering his spatula over the pan.

She walked fast, almost running towards her car and shoving the key in and reversing into the road.
Her fists clenched over the steering wheel and her knuckles became white, gritting her teeth as she sped.

Recklessly, she drove- anger beggining to take over her.

She just wanted Donghyuck.

"Seyeon, hey come in-" Minkyu smiled as he opened the door and Seyeon inhaled angrily through her nose, pushing him into the house and shutting the door behind her.

"I'm glad you decided to-" Minkyu was stopped by his head violently whipping to the side as Seyeon pummeled her fist into his face.

"You fucker!" She yelled out, grabbing the kitchen knife and striding over to him. His eyes widened and he began shuffling back on the floor.
"S-seyeon."

"Why are you doing this to me! Why!" She screamed out.
"How fucking dare you manipulate me, how dare you lie to me! How dare you try and rape me!"

"You wanted it-"
Seyeon thrusted the knife towards him, piercing the wall next to his head.
She leaned down and gritted her teeth.
"It's you isn't it?" She tilted her head and clenched her fist.

"You're the murderer aren't you?"
"Answer me!" She yelled, pulling his t-shirt down harshly from his collar, revealing the tattoo.

Seyeon was knocked to the ground as he pushed her, she winced as her head hit the ground.
"Took you long enough bitch." He snarled, pulling the knife out of the wall and stalking towards her.

Seyeon scrambled to her feet and she stumbled back.
"Do it." She yelled out as he stood inches away from him.
"Do it kill me!" She panted, looking up at him through her hair.

"I'll just be an addition to your list of victims, but you will never, ever be able to walk free." She spat out, reaching out to knee him in the crotch, taking the chance to run towards the door.

But she was pulled back by her hair, head hitting the ground and she yelled out in pain.
"Maybe I won't kill you that easily, maybe we should finish what we started."

Minkyu dragged Seyeon by her ankles and she thrashed, trying to kick him.
"Let go of me!"
"There's no Donghyuck to save you now." He whispered, pushing his face towards hers, lips brushing her neck.

"Stay still."

Seyeon froze, nausea piling up her throat and tears sprang as his fingers grabbed the hem of her jeans.
She turned her head, biting her lip- terrified.

"Please.." she whispered, defeated.
"Please what?" He chuckled wickedly.

Seyeon's pressed her eyes closed until her hand felt something sharp.
Just as his fingers fumbled with her belt, she grabbed the knife, not even hesitating to push it into his stomach.

Bad b