➥53

"I'm sorry

"I'm sorry." Seyeon said as her head rested on his chest, her arms were tight around his waist.

Donghyuck layed on his back, one arm bent behind his head but the other ran up and down her back.
"It's okay." He said, sighing as she traced patterns on his arm.

"No," she said, lifting her head up.
"I'm sorry for ever doubting you, I shouldn't have-"
"It's okay, Seyeon." He assured her, his other arms coming down to brush the hair out of her face.

"You're so beautiful." He murmured, his eyes remaining on her face, making her cheeks flush and she buried her face deeper into his chest.
Donghyuck let out a laugh, the vibrations hitting her ear as she listened to his heart-beating.

"Do you have a tattoo?" She inquired genuinely, wondering if his gang had their own sign.
"Mhm." He hummed, his fingers now falling through her hair.
"Can I see it?" She asked looking up.

Donghyuck lazily smirked and raised a brow.
"You want to see it?"

"Nevermind." She said quickly but he laughed, sitting up and hands going to the back of his neck to pull his shirt over his head.
"Woah there, this isn't a strip club." She said, watching shamelessly.

Donghyuck rolled his eyes and ran his finger over his ribcage where the words NCT were engraved into his skin.

Seyeon looked at the tattoo is awe.
"Woah..." She said, reaching out and the pads of her fingers traced over it.
"Your hands are cold." He scowled, laying back and pulling her down with him.

"I heard you stabbed that dickhead."
"Yeah but-"
"Good job, you should have cut his hands off while you were at it."

Seyeon let out a laugh and let her hands fall on his bare abdomen, making him tense for a second.
"Did he-"
"No I stabbed him first."
"...but he tried to."

Seyeon sighed and cuddled deeper into him, pulling the covers up to her chin, subconsciously running her hands on his warm skin.

"I think you're enjoying this too much." He commented, leaning his free hand over to turn the lamp off.
"Perhaps." She replied cheekily but pressed a kiss to his collarbone.

"I'm glad you're here." She said softly and Donghyuck smiled.
"I'm glad you're here too love."
"Again with the names?" She joked.

"You know you love it babe." He winked.
"Shut up." She grumbled.

The room fell in a comfortable silence and Seyeon listened to his heart beating as they both began to fall asleep.

"So when did you fall in love with me?" She asked teasingly.

"Just go sleep babe." He groaned.

" He groaned