Chapter 4

Yuki pov

"Who the hell are you?" Laxus almost shouted. He was walking in the middle on a street to buy something or at least that's what it looked like. I was definitely not in magnolia... I finally processed what Laxus said and got taken back a little but ignored it. I mean I've been away for 10 years! He might have just forgotten. " It's me! Your little sister! Yuki!!!" I jumped onto him but it only caused him to pull me away.

" I'm sorry but I think you got the wrong person. " He spoke coldly. All I could do was step back as I felt a weird feeling in my heart. It feels... painful? That can't be... the last time I felt pain was when fairy tail got destroyed... So what was this feeling. " wha... you are Laxus Dreyar, right? " I asked with sorrowful eyes filled with a touch of hope. " yeah... but I have never had a sister before. Who the hell even are you? " He answered, shouting the last part. I flinched a little in surprise. " I'm..." I thought of something to say before coming up with something stupid. " Yuki. A random passer-by who got lost. " I tried my best to hid my sadness and thank god Laxus bought it. " sure..." He sighed, annoyance clear in his voice. I looked down sadly but I couldn't be defeated. " wait..." I started, " aren't you in fairy tail? " I asked but soon noticed Laxus was super pissed. " Why would I want to be in that shitty guild?!" he shouted pissed. " go away! " Now I was confused. Back then Laxus was so happy to be in the guild.. what happened? " but isn't the master your grandfather? Why do you hate Fairy tail? " I asked again. He was clearly super angry now. 

" That weak man isn't and will never be my grandfather or master. " He shouted getting attention from all the surrounding people. I bowed to every one of them and apologized. " why do you even know so much about fairy tail and myself. " He finally realized something was weird and off. " I uh...I'm just a huge fan... That's all. " I reassured the taller boy to see him look at me weirdly. I had to think fast and go back. It should be 9 p.m. now. " Oh! I think I remember how to go home now! bye-bye! " I waved and ran away, leaving a pissed Laxus behind.

Once I had confirmed that Laxus was no longer looking at me...Well because I ran for a good 30 minutes... I opened up a portal back to my apartment. And thennnnn... BOOM! I'M BACK BITCHES!!! I giggled at my weirdness but then I suddenly screamed. " WHAT THE HELL?! " I shouted as I noticed Natsu, happy, gray, Erza and Lucy in my room. " language..." Erza spoke sternly as I apologized. " wait...why are you here?" I asked as Erza explained. Wait... where did she get tea? " Lucy saw you come into the apartment and so we came by to look at it. " the red-head said like it was something normal. I looked at Lucy with a 'why' look but she just smiles at me. " I can't be the only one suffering!" she said, defending herself.

 Before anyone could say anything else, Happy looked through one of my drawers, the one drawer I didn't want them to look at. " hey! Look, Yuki has some pretty cute panties! " the blue cat said as I quickly looked over to see Natsu and Gray holding some of it. " It's not nice to enter someone's house and look through their clothes. But since it already happened, I might as well take a look," she said and walked over. " Yuki! I didn't know you had such a good figure!" Erza complimented and I flushed beet red. I noticed some blood slowly falling from Gray's and Natsu's noses. Since I was an innocent ass, I started to worry and run to get some tissues. Sure they were annoying as fuck but I still care about them. 

" Oh my..." I whispered as I cleaned up the mess. I took my clothes away and put them back to their original places. " what happened? Did you not drink enough water? I told you to keep hydrated! " I scolded as I brought them more paper towels and a cup of warm water. I was so worried that I didn't notice Erza and Lucy walking towards me until they pulled me into their breast while petting my head. " my innocent little girl..." I heard Erza say as I pushed away to get air. I looked at Lucy with a confused little kitten. " what? " I asked hoping for an answer. " What's the phrase that I should tell you..." Lucy thought aloud. " ah!" she must have taught of it. I looked at her with hopeful eyes. " curiosity kills the cat. " she smiled at me only receiving a pout back. 

I heard them chuckle but then I realized something. " SHIT! I NEED TO PACK! " I cursed. The others looked at me with confused faces. " I'm going to take up a job with Gildarts tomorrow!" I explained, tearing the apartment upside down. " relax... we'll help you. " Lucy assured me as Erza nodded. I smiled in gratitude as we began to pack. We completed it quickly and collapsed on each other, slowly falling asleep. I wonder...why doesn't Laxus remember me... I felt a strange uneasiness in my stomach and stood up. I looked back at the others to see the sound asleep. Slowly and carefully, I picked each and every one of them and created a cloud for them to sleep on. 

After all that, I tucked myself in bed with my mind only on Laxus and trying to figure out everything. My mind was in a blur and I soon became unconscious and fell into a dreamless sleep.

Hey! A/N here! So I'm writing this while listening to show yourself from frozen 2 and I just wanna say...ITZ AMAZING!!! Anyways...BYEEEEE