Introduction

Name: Yuki Dreyar

Age: 18

Height: 162cm

Hair colour: changes but her original one is blonde

Eye colour: also changes but usually light green

Clothes: black and green colours clothing, a Nico headphone, a short fighting outfit that is black in colour and a black tail with a green ribbon on the end

Weapons: swords, guns, bombs and more

Magic: lightning, fire, sky, iron, light, dark, water, earth, wind and apocalypse Dragon, demon and god slayer, equip liker Erza, celestial magic like Lucy and take over like the Mira. She also has teleportation magic and is able to make anything appear in front of her. Can control minds and read them at the same time. Last but not least, illusion

Forms: human, mage, vampire, demon and angel

Back story: You might think that Yuki was very lucky to be so powerful but you're wrong. She hated her powers and had so many suicidal thoughts rummaging through her mind. People called her a freak and a monster. Even her parents hated her! The only people she had was her older brother, Laxus, and her grandfather, Makarov. But she calls him gramps. She would hide away her sorrow from everyone and soon, she forgot everything about happiness. At least for now. She was 4 at that time. Abused and rape all came at once. But now she's a 6- year old fairy tail mage. This place brings her joy and made her regain her happiness. Until someone attacked the guild she loved so dearly and threatened to kill everyone in it. The people who threatened them? Dark guilds. They were not only attacking fairy tail but all guilds.  Everyone was afraid at that point. Even my big brother Laxus who was 11 at the time. I didn't know why but I decided to go on the quest. A quest of 100 years... To defeat 95% of the dark guilds... Yes, 95%. Everyone refused and denied her at first but gramps saw the determination in her eyes and finally allowed her to go at the age of 8. You might be wondering... An 8-year-old girl defeating so many adult mages? Impossible! But not for Yuki. She was protected by her new family fairy tail and now it was her turn to protect them. Determination sparked in the girls' eyes as she set forth on her journey. Everyone was crying as she took the first step but master knew... She would come back safely... At least that's what he hoped.

~~~~~~~~~~~(^ω^)~~~~~~~~~~

Equips!

Shadow vampire

Light vampire