Chapter 3

"About fucking goddamn time Y/N." Pete said from the entrance of his house when we pulled into the driveway and got out of the car.

"Hello to you too baby." Ariana said as she walked to him and kissed him. His arms snaked around her and pulled her close. They shared a seriously heavy kiss to the point where I had to look away. My hands clenched into fists. I walked into the house leaving them alone on the front porch.

I threw his keys on the kitchen counter and checked my phone. It was probably time for me to head back home anyways.

They both came into the house as they were holding hands. They stopped and Ariana kissed him again. I felt sick to my stomach. I wanted her to kiss me like that. I never thought I'd say this, but I wanted to be Pete.

Realising this jealousy was not helping me in any sort of way, I decided that this was the perfect time for me to go home before they started to do anything else I definitely did not want to be around for. I called a cab to Pete's address, it would only be a few minutes.

"I'm going to bounce. You guys clearly need to catch up on whatever it is you do. So I'll see you later." I turned around and stopped when I got to Ariana.

"Ariana, it was a real pleasure to meet you and I guess I will see you tomorrow?" I asked.

"Why the fuck are you seeing my girlfriend tomorrow?" Pete stepped up to me. Why was he so fucking aggressive with me right now? His eyes were furrowed furiously.

"Babe, chill out." Ariana interrupted as she put an arm on his chest. "Courtney agreed to go on a date with Y/N. So I offered the double date. They'll join us tomorrow, is that okay with you baby?" Her clinging onto him and pulling him in for another kiss was seriously nauseating.

"Oh, wow. You're gonna smash that hot friend of Ari's uh?" Pete asked elbowing me and winking.

Times like these I really wondered why the fuck I was even friends with him. I guess growing up and drugs turned him into a really different person and I had wished he would still be the same caring and compassionate kid that he used to be.

"Pete. First of all, inappropriate, it's Ariana's friend and its not any way to talk about Courtney or any girl for that matter. Especially calling her hot in front of your own damn girlfriend. Second, it's just a date, we'll see where things go." I interjected at his last remark. He simply gave me 'yeah, yeahs', obviously not caring about what was just said.

"Look at you, a real gentleman" Ariana seemed grateful I had spoken up for Courtney and called out Pete on his remark.

I shrugged. I just thought it was no way to talk about anyone as if they were just an object and to openly call a girl hot in front of your own.

"Anyways, see you guys tomorrow." I said, waving at Ariana and Pete.

"Wait up, I'm coming outside with you." He grabbed his car keys and I was confused so was Ariana. He seemed to have noticed as he added. "I want to grab something from my car."

Ariana nodded as she went into the living room.

Once outside, Pete ran to his car. He hunched over the passenger seat trying to grab something from the glove box compartment.

You have got to be fucking kidding me?!

I saw him lean up with white powder on the side of his index finger and sniffed the powder all off.

"What the fuck Pete, is that why you wanted your car back so badly? For fucking drugs?" I was pissed. This guy was getting seriously out of control.

"Yeah, look Y/N/N, I'm sorry I sounded mad. I just needed my fix." He said as he was pinching his nostrils and sniffing harshly to make sure any powder was gone.

"You already had your fix earlier today. You need to get help man, that's what you really need." I said to him while throwing my arms up in disbelief.

"Your girlfriend is in there." I said pointing to the house. "Whatever you do, just make sure you go back in there and treat her like the fucking goddess she is for putting up with your shit. I don't think you appreciate how lucky you are man." I told him walking away through the gate. My cab had arrived and I felt relief to get away from here.

I turned to throw a quick glance. Pete was still in the driveway, maybe baffled otherwise, he was in a fucking trance from whatever he just sniffed into his system.

Ariana was standing in the doorway. Had she been there long? Had she heard what I said?

She was looking straight at me as I got into the cab. I held her gaze until the cab driver started the car.

I told the cab driver the address and I was off back home.

One of them would surely be the death of me at some point.

-----------------------

A/N: This is a really short chapter, sorry, just wanted to give a quick updated to this story before Christmas :D

Enjoy and will update again soon!

Thank you again for the comments, reads and support! You guys rock :D