Arnav smiled turned back only to see Khushi talking with her event manager and a guy, whose face is not visible to him. He went to them. 

Khushi: Have you find a new DJ? I have got few CD's to add in his queue. 

NK: well, I'm here for that. 

Khushi: you? 

NK: yes, any doubt? 

Khushi: I never knew you have passion for Music too. 

NK: spend some time with me then you will get you know... he said like flirting. Khushi smiled at him and passed him the CDs. 

NK: thanks, will check out and let you hear the sample in the evening, if its fine, else you can check in the afternoon once so that I can go ahead. 

Khushi: fine, I'll check it in the afternoon, thank you so much NK. 

NK: frankly, anything for my baby... he said while putting his hand over the event manager's shoulder. 

Khushi frowned at him, NK: oh! I didn't introduce you. She is my bua... my sweet heart. 

Khushi: what? She is too Surprised, even Arnav who joined them then. 

NK: Hey ASR, hello man! How are you doing? 

Arnav: NK, I'm fine, thanks, how are you doing and how come you are here? 

EM: He is the new DJ. 

Arnav: is it? 

Khushi: yes, so NK you get start, will see in soon. 

Khushi went to the hall to check the décor and then went to the lawn to see the arrangement there, even if it rains, they are spreading the sheets over the decoration to seclude it from the getting wet or spoil the interior.

She is very satisfied with the arrangements and gave a big hug to EM. 

Khushi: Thank you so much for making this possible, it is exactly the way I wanted. 

EM: save your thanks till tomorrow, once this event is done then you can thank you whole heartedly. 

Khushi: I'll surely do that. 

She got a call from the dance team; continue the practice for the day. 

Arnav and Khushi both reached the hall and what they saw made them to raise their eye brows and eyes wide. 

Anjali and Shyam dancing Salsa, so romantically, the song got over but they didn't move, looking into each other. 

Khushi: Awww! So cute... she said looking at them. Arnav looked at her and went to the couple to get them back to the reality. 

Arnav pushed Shyam's hand from Anjali's waist and that is when they both realized that the song stopped. 

Arnav: what's going on? 

Shyam: Arnav, when did you come? 

Arnav: when you both are lost in each other even after the song got finish a long back... 

Khushi: don't say that, it's not a long, just a while but you two looked great together while dancing... too perfect like a fairytale... 

Arnav: fairytale is not a reality so get that thing out of your mind... 

Khushi: it's my mind my wish, what's your problem with that? Did I ask you to be my prince? No right? 

Arnav: Khushi, fairytale is not a reality... it just fits in the kid's book and some romantic novel's and movies but no reality in it...