The Line Between Good And Bad

Akuma woke up on a empty bed. The room was dark and the windows were wide open, the bright stary sky and the beautiful moon gazing down through the window.

The boy tossed in his covers as he looked around, his head killing him.

He realised they were in their dorms, and the fimilaur scent of Kako's herbs filling the room. It was something he had commonly brought into the room, as when he was disguised as Neville Longbottem, he was so called, a herbology lover. And was considered a pro. 

But if you really dug deeper, you would find out that Kako was even better then this Neville Longbottem's Herbology talent. He was a god.

My head felt like a volcano erupting and the lava was spewing onto the insides of my head. I out my hand up to it, groaning.

"What happened-"

"You did some crazy shit back there Akuma!" Kako yelled, grabbing his shoulders. Then, his eyes softened. "If you went comeplety bersurk... the ministry of magic would've executed you."

It took him a moment to register the fact that Kako was standing right there, and another to think of what to say back. For all he knew, Kako could be in a mood to kill, or show mercy to his dear little brother.

Akuma looked down, a dark shadow covering his eyes. "Yea, I know... I'm sorry Kako.." 

His brother sighed, and released his shoulders.

"If you're wondering, Daniel's in the hospital wing.. but.. if you want a good laugh right now, he's demanding you get disqualified right now." And smirked, spinning around to grab a plate full of food.

Akuma laughed, but it didn't last long. "Did they find out?" He asked in a soft monotone voice, so that no one could hear. 

Kako passed him some pancakes drisseled with syrup. "No, they haven't. People these day's aren't as smart as they were back then. But what would've been horrible if you went berserk would be the demons and the angels to find out. If they did, this could start another war.." 

Akuma bit into his pancakes, chewing them. "I know. I guess we'll just... avoid the stares right now." 

Kako laughed at that, he sat down on the far end of his bed. "Everyone here at Foxfire, Drumgstrang and the magic school from Ireland thinks of you as a hero, while Hogwarts on the other hand thinks of you as a monster. Dumbledore says to calm down about the situation and cancel the game... what a coward"

After their legthly talk, the two boys headed to class, getting happy grins from people to death glares or stares. 

But before they finished their brotherly bonding time, Kako had mentioned this.

"Before you do anything stupid, or use you're powers more then five percent... you needed to decided whether you're on the side of good, or the side of evil.. and if you can't decide... what's the point of having power in the first place?" Kako began. "Personally, I believe both sides are evil... I mean- right now, there isn't anyone who I believe is considered 'good' apart from Foxfire... but that's up to you. The line between good and bad cannot be stepped on more then once, and thats while crossing it. So- what do you choose?"

Akuma's eyes winced at the question. 

Was he good?

Or was he bad?