The Loderstar Competition

"Welcome everyone, to the Lodestar competition! We welcome all visiting schools by providing a feast and dorm rooms for everyone here." The princible of the school, Foxfire said. She was a kind person. She also thought of Daniel as a complete idiot.

The dining hall was full of people, from the drumstrang school to the prestigious Feleipo school.

And there was also the disgusting hogwarts students.

All the headmasters sat infront of the dining hall, patiently waiting for silence.

"Each school has a repesentitive, the repesentitive will be competing in the competiton. We've chosen the student from our very own schools we see fit." She began. "From the Feleipo school, Miss Demer has chosen Reina Samuels as her school repesentitive." And there was a slight cheer in the audience.

"Next, from the school of Drumstrang, the headmaster, who can't attend today, has chosen Peter Fenen." The drumstrang school gave a loud cheer.

"And the one and only Hogwarts headmaster, has chosen... Daniel Potter." 

Everyone expect Foxfire school gave a very loud cheer. He knew what was going to happen next.

Once everyone was silent, the soft cold breeze chilled the room. Everyone was excited to know who the candidate from Foxfire was. 

Hadrian had never known that there was a school better then Hogwarts. The Foxfire academy only execpts the best of the best. Not just in you're own magic level, but you're mental state as well. Hadrian never knew why he was chosen. He didn't... function properly.

Everyone waited in the dramatic silence, and wanted to know immediately who it was.

"Hadrian Riddle!"

I'm sorry once again for such a short story! I'll make sure to make next chapter longer, and more amusing.