Revenge

It was now time he could duel against a mage... a proper mage.

And now, he could finally practice with a worthy opponent-

"Hadrian Riddle, there has been a change of plans!" It was his defence against the dark arts teacher--- Miss Hendrickson. "The mage has all of a sudden, a bad fever.. so we'll bring Mister Potter as a substitute."

Akuma couldn't believe it, he could finally... finally.. get revenge..

Daniels face made his whole day, it was nice seeing the frightened faces of his victims. Though, he wouldn't kill Daniel because that would be animal abuse.

His elder twin brother stood on the other side of the arena, holding his wand.. more like balancing it on his finger. His whole body was trembling, and his face was just on the fit of tears.

So Daniel tried his usual excuse. "I might kill him accidently if my power unleashes itself! I don't want to do that to Hadrian!"

Then came the second suprise of the day. "We paired you up with the most... compatible partner. We chose very carefully, the top students in our schools and placed them together." It was.. his headmaster..

"But-" 

Akuma smiled. "You're facing me, I don't care if I die. At least I get the honour of 'facing the beloved and strong hero, Daniel Potter.. the boy who lived.." And Akuma bowed, a shadow covering his eyes as a grin spread across his face.

Daniel's face turned from deathly pale to white, he knew he was in deep trouble.

Akuma on the other hand was ready as he could ever be..

"Raise you're wands--- or get ready in you're fighting stance.. Hadrian.."

"Three"

"Two"

"One"

"Begin!"

Daniel was frozen in place as Akuma shot a fire ball, it hit Daniel straight in the stomach.

His 'twin' let out an satisfying scream.

As the boy was on the ground, Akuma kept hitting him with shock spells and finally..

What was happening to him?

Why was he enjoying this?

Daniel deserves to die though..

Blood...

Death...

No..

Akuma burst, as his eyes turned into a crimson red, and a grin spread evily on his face.

He lifted his hand as the darkness swirled around his arm

This is what you deserve.. dear brother..

Now the world will know the truth-

That was when two pairs of strong hands stopped his from killing Daniel.

"Stop this now Akuma--- snap out of it!"

Akuma's eyes turned back to their natural emerled green, and the darkness disappeared.

"Hadrian! What did you do! You won okay!" His headmaster screamed as many people ran ontp the stadium

What just happened?

(This is what Akuma looked like while fighting Daniel)

(And for those who missed some chapters.. READ THEM... but Hadrian's real name is Akuma. Try tanslayting Akuma from Japanese to English)