Being Number One

I could see Daniels reaction from a mile away. His face turned from the slobish stuffed face to something from attack on titan. (Yes, anime does exist in that era)

To Hadrian, being number one meant nothing. He got there at the age of five. 

Every year, the ministry of magic holds a magicial test. They test you're magic and skill. When Hadrian did it, he made the examiner's swear on their life they wouldn't tell his family. They did willingly.

Daniel hasn't been to any of the tests. He claims that if he does magic, he'd lose control.

He laughed at that. The whole point of Hogwarts and other schools was to learn to harness and control magic. That boy was just one big stupid jackass.

That made things boring.

When he stepped inside the arena, his school school. Teachers, students, janitors... they were all wishing me luck.

Hogwarts on the other hand were clapping politely, trying to be nice. If only the knew the truth..

"Today.. Hadrian Riddle will be facing.. the Kimoto Kimchoia! A mythicial beast that breaths fire. This is the hardest beast we have! In my opinion, this is really unfair-"

Hadrian cast a deactivation magic spell to the dragon, then a decay spell.. this was so.. incredibly... boring.

"Did.. d-did he just.. destroy that thing in three seconds without a wand!" The commentator yelled in suprise. "Hadrian...  must have practiced his whole life to be that g-good."

"Practice more? That's not it. You actually gotta have a good reason for becoming like this. Mine being.. complex." Hadrian explained, glaring at Lily and James in the crowd. Their faces shocked and just as confused as everyone else. So they really did forget him.

How pitiful.

Thank you so much for more then 500 reads! I hope you enjoy the series as much as I love writing it. 

Muchas gracias por más de 500 lecturas! Espero que disfrutes la serie tanto como me encanta escribirla.