Foxfire

Hadrian was at the hogwarts station with his father, mother and brother. All soaking up the fame.

Everyone was looking at them with adoring eyes, something Hadrians never had.

He carried his luggage and snuck to the other platform. Platform 1, 3/4.

It has been there before Hogwarts was ever said. Hadrian ran through the wall and was immediatly greeted by two house elves.

"Hello master Hadrian! Welcome to foxfire, we greet you dearly. In this package is a map of the school, you're robes, you're schedule, and the keys to you're special dorm." The house elf said.

"Thank you, May I ask you're name?"

"My name is Lien, I have been at this school for sixty years and no one execpt the headmaster has asked me that. I Lien, will greet you as an great friend" And for the first time in his life, he was looked at with adoring eyes, longing eyes... and they were for him. And him only.

"There is no need Lien, I thank you for you're services." Hadrian smiled, but it was barely a curve.

Hadrian looked at his map and saw his dorm marked with red, saying 'Hadrians room'

He went and unlocked his dorm when he got there. And stepped in.

It was Nevile Longbottem.

"Hey Hadrian, wasen't expecting you here" Nevile said in a much deeper and tougher voice. His looks wern't the same, he was thin and muscular. He also was pretty charming.

"Wow, you actaully know my name" Hadrian said sarcasticly.

"I tend to do things before hand." Nevile said.

And from that moment on... they were known as the malevolent brothers.

They suceeded every course with outstanding marks, even though Hadrian was always better then Nevile, Nevile was always second, right behind him.

And that was when the place of 'Enigma' and 'Hunter' was offered to Hadrian and Nevile.

Nevile chose not to go into an assasins life, but instead, helping Hadrian. He cooked, cleaned, and helped with... things.

Untill that dreadful day game.

Creature inheritence.. it struck Hadrian with so much pain.. but it was worth it.

Hadrian was an arcangel. One of only four alive.

Hadrian, Balil, Elizibeth, and Mael.

Balil was the fallen angel, Elizibeth was the complete angel, and Mael was the demon.

But... Hadrian was all of them.

Who knew he was so much better then James.

This is what Hadrian looks like when he's assaninating someone.

Thanks for reading

Thanks for reading.. Chapter three will comeout soon.