Studio (Chanbaek)

Baekhyun's POV

I was on my to the dance room when I got a text message from Chanyeol ordering me to buy some pizza for the staffs and some ice popsicles for him.

I hurriedly went down to go to the nearest pizza place and bought 2 boxes of 16 slices of pizza then bought some soda too and lastly went to the nearest convenient store to buy some popsicles.

It took me almost 40 minutes to buy everything and I'm on my way up now.

"Good morning everyone" I bowed so does everyone greeted me back.

I laid the 2 boxes of pizza and the sodas at the top of the table.

"After you do everything everyone, grab some pizza here and soda."

Everyone thanked me.

I grabbed slices of pizza and and 2 sodas for me and Chanyeol.

He texted me he's in his studio.

I knocked before entering and gave him some pizza and sodas and popsicles.

"You look tired." I said while opening the popsicle.

"I may look tired but I still can fvck you." He said with a smirk and made me blush.

As I lick and suck the popsicle, I can't ignore the lust stare that Chanyeol is giving me.

"You're really good at giving blowjobs." He stated which made me almost get choked.

"Shut up" I said shyly.

"Oh please I know you're imagining my dick while sucking and licking that." He jokely said.

I just ignored him and continue sucking the 5 inch popsicle midway and removing it out of my mouth.

"Oh please Baek, I know you can suck deeper than that." He laughed which made my face go red.

"How about suck what you really want." He stood up and stand in front of me.

"What are you doing?" I said innocently.

He started unzipping his pants and drop his boxers. There swinging his 8 to almost 9 inch dick.

I feel attacked!!

I didn't had any control over my movements.

My tongue started licking his head, down to his balls sucking it gently.

I heard him groan.

I started sucking it slow then fast, moving my hand along.

I felt his member harden more which made if tight inside my mouth.

I remove his dîck out of my mouth and said

"I like this more than popsicles"