Kris x Sehun x Luhan Part 2

Sehun was sitting on the chair watching every move Kris and Luhan makes.

Both of them was facing each other. Both there big dicks fully up.

The two was kissing and everytime they move there dicks would hit each other and it gives Sehun a frustration in not having the pleasure same as the two.

Indeed it was a punishment after all.

"This was for being pleased while I'm not here." Kris.

"And saying I wasn't good as him." Luhan added.

Luhan was stroking Kris' dick up and down slowly. Leaving Sehun having a hungry look.

Luhan bent down a placed his small lips at Kris big dick.

He moved up and down slowly but Kris grabbed his hair and took control. Moving luhan's head up and down faster.

Kris could feel his pre cum coming out inside Luhan's mouth.

"I'm cumming" Kris said freeing his head because of the pleasure he got.

Sehun on the other side couldn't take it anymore.

He went to the two and went straight for Luhan's dick.

He move his hands up and down. Luhan was still on Kris dick licking it like a lollipop.

"Go faster Sehun" Luhan said. Begging.

Sehun followed as what his hyung said.

While Sehun was giving Luhan a handjob and blowjob, Kris moved his hands to get a hold of Sehun's dick. He moved it as fast as he can.

"Oh I miss the way your dick feels in my hands." Kris said followed by a load groan of Luhan. He came already.

"You fucking taste delicious hyung!" Sehun said licking as much as he can lick at Luhan's cum.

"Hyung faster! I'm coming!" Sehun.

Kris followed what he said. Then Sehun came with a loud groan.

"Fuck!" Sehun exclaimed.

Sehun layed back to his bed while Kris was facing his dick licking him like a hungry man. While Luhan giving him a deep kiss. Luhan moved his tongue inside Sehun's mouth there tongue fighting over who will win.

"I thought Luhan can't pleased you?" Kris ask with a smirk holding Sehun's dick up and down.

"Forget about that. Let's do this again sometime." Sehun.

"Who said were done? Were just starting." Kris smirked.

"Round two?" Luhan.

"Ne" Kris/ Sehun.

••

[innocent Chen saw what happen and went to his telling me what he saw😂😂lol so much for imagining. We all know Chen is far from innocent😉]