𝙸 𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚒𝚗 𝙷𝚘𝚗𝚐𝚍𝚊𝚎

Sana's POV

"What are going to say?" Jihyo looks at me anxiously, she tightens my hand with hers and I bit the inside of my mouth.

"I don't know. Just wing it or something, maybe there was traffic?" I say, knowing very well it's useless.

"And how do you explain the missed calls and not answered texts?" Jihyo looks at me mad.

"No signal?" I say

"Can't we just tell them we were having s-" Jihyo started talking but went shut silent because she was cut off

"Sana. Jihyo." Lisa spoke in a cold tone.

"Lisa, we're so sorry, something came up and we-" Jihyo started talking, her face was full of regret.

"Save it" Lisa said, Jennie just lowered her head.

"Lisa, Jennie, we're truly sorry" I tried to speak, my voice was shaking.

"Just drop it already. Please at least try to be on time for the wedding tomorrow" Lisa's tone was still cold and firm. She walked away. Jennie glanced us an It's-okay-smile and followed her fiancé.

"We fucked up Sana" Jihyo looked at me with guilt all over her eyes. I put a string of hair behind her right ear and gave her a warm smile. She looked at me and gave me a smile warm back.

"It's okay, she'll get over it soon" I tried to maker her feel better.

Jihyo walked closer to me until our faces were inches away, I put one hand on her waist and pulled her closer as my other hand rested in her cheek.

Lisa's POV

"Are you really mad at them?" Jennie asked me, we were on the entrance of the building waiting for the receptionist, still from where we were standing, Sana and Jihyo were visible.

"I don't think mad is the word, maybe a little disappointed. But look at them, they look so in love. I just like giving them a little scare." I smiled warmly, proud of my best friend who just remembered me as a close one.

Sana couldn't remember our experiences of when we were younger, she couldn't remember the nights she called me a the verge of giving up everything, she couldn't remember the different girls I cried for in high school. She couldn't remember all those fights we had over stupid things, but at the end of the day we always came around.

But that was okay. To me, she was still my best friend and all those memories are still fresh. Even if she doesn't feel the same connection between us ever again, she's still my girl. I couldn't get mad a her for falling in love, even if it was the same girl who broke her heart years ago.

"Do you think Sana remembers what happened?" Jennies asked, her arm resting lightly on the counter as we both watched the in love couple.

"With Jihyo? I don't think she does. But she still loves her like the first day" I sighed.

"Hello, you were looking for me?" The receptionist spoke, making us turn around and fix our postures.

"ah yes, so I was wondering..." Jennie started.

Jihyo's POV

[Back in the hall]

"What should we do now?" I asked Sana, I can feel her breathing hitting my face.

"How about we kiss?" She smiles and looks at me. I blush and lightly hit her arm.

"Yah! Sana I'm serious. We're dressed up and all, are we just going to the hotel and sleep?" I said. My body really felt like partying.