𝙵𝚊𝚕𝚜𝚎 𝙶𝚘𝚍

Third Person's POV

Jihyo took her hands to Sana's body, searching for the buttons on her shirt, she started one by one but got desperate, she wanted Sana and she wanted her now, so she ripped the girl's buttoned shirt, liberating Sana's body. She gasped and kissed the blonde's neck, sucking it.

"You have no idea what you did to me when you showed up in that dress" Sana whispered in Jihyo's ear, which made the girl moan and grab Sana's neck with both hands.

Sana's hand ran over Jihyo's thighs, Jihyo sensible at the touch. They were both so desperate for it, for each other bodies. The room felt in flames now, the temperature raised and they started sweating.

It wasn't until somebody opened the door.

The both dry stopped and locked at the pair standing at the door.

"Oh shit! Didn't know it was busy so- wait, Sana? Damn girl you fast" Lisa opened the door holding hands with Jennie, she chuckled at the scene.

"Lisa?"

"Jihyo?"

"Jennie?"

"Damn so we all know each other?" Lisa looked at Jennie and back to the pair in the bed.

"You know her?" Sana asked looking down at Jihyo, who was below her, the haven't moved a muscle.

"y-yeah, she's Nayeon's friend" Jihyo looked up at Sana.

"Well don't let us be party poopers, we'll head out, please continue" Lisa said, before she closed the door she mouthed fighting and winked at Sana, the blonde blushed.

After Lisa and Jennie, both Sana and Jihyo were conscious enough to realize what was happening. Sana looked down at Jihyo and they made eye contact for a long time.

"umm, Sana?" Jihyo spoke.

"Yes?" Sana asked, hypnotized by Jihyo's beauty, she looked mesmerizing as the soft light hit her face. Even with a messy hair and her lipstick all over her face, Sana thought she was a complete masterpiece.

"You're still on top of me" Jihyo snapped the blonde out of her thoughts.

"Shit, sorry, you're right" Sana quickly got up, embarrassed

They both realized their states. Sana had Jihyo's lipstick all over her face and neck, she was wearing no shirt as it was ripped by the brunette, her hair was a mess and her pants were unzipped. Jihyo on the other hand, had her dress almost all rolled up, the strips of it down and hickeys all over her neck.

Both looked like the typical college couple who just made out at a frat party. Which is exactly what they did, except they weren't a couple. Were they?

The short girl sat on bed looking down at her hands. She fixed her dress and pulled the strips back up, Sana zipped her pants and tried to fix her hair.

"Sorry about your shirt" Jihyo broke the ice looking down at the ripped belonging thrown aggressively at the floor.

"It's okay, sorry about your neck" Sana said scratching her head, embarrassment filled the pair.

Jihyo ran her hand through her neck and continued looking down while playing with her fingers.

The room was complete silence. Occasionally cheers from the partying teenagers where heard, the loud music, but inside that room, it was shut silence. Sana spoke first.

"Sorry I hurt you" she said sincerely

"It's okay" Jihyo spoke

"It's not" Sana cleared her throat