𝚆𝚎 𝙵 𝚞𝚙... (𝚕𝚒𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚢)

Jihyo's POV

She let go my hands and her fingers traveled onto the ends of my blouse. Slowly, she signaled me to get up so she could take it off. And she did. I took off her shirt too. I stayed sit as her lips traveled to my neck once again. I held onto her hair and moaned.

My eyes couldn't believe her perfect body. Everything perfectly built and her soft white skin drove me instantly crazy. I dove myself into her chest and kissed it, leaving a wet trace until I reached her bra. My hands traveling her back, I could feel her shiver.

When I was about to unclasp it, I stopped and asked

"Are you sure?"

Third Person's POV

After Jihyo's question, Sana didn't even bother on answering, her lips went directly to Jihyo's. With this, the short girl knew she was indeed sure.

Sana felt a liberating force when Jihyo unclasped her bra. She moaned at the action and bit Jihyo's lip softly.

The room was hot now, humping onto each other, they were both full of ecstasy and lust.

Sana still had her jeans and bra, Jihyo had nothing on, which made her feel vulnerable. She tried covering herself, blushed, but Sana would take her hands away, kissing her neck aggressively. The Japanese girl gave a wet kiss to Jihyo before she started going lower.

Leaving a trace of wet kisses, Jihyo was a moaning mess, holding onto Sana's hair. Grabbing strings of it with both of her hands, Jihyo watched until Sana reached her lower region.

Teasing, Sana kissed her tights softly, merciless, deadly. Jihyo was desperate, she trembled at every touch. Finally, Sana's tongue reached Jihyo's core, making the short girl gasp and let out a loud moan.

Sana smiled at her reaction, she knew Jihyo wanted it bad. Slowly, her tongue started traveling through Jihyo's wet folds, doing circles on her clit, sucking every time faster.

"Fuck... Sana... right there" Jihyo's moans excited Sana even more. She felt her hair being pulled hardly, as she licked Jihyo's entrance.

At the same time, the tall her moaned, producing vibrations on Jihyo's core and sending electric shocks through her spine. Sana knew the girls was close now, and introduced two fingers into Jihyo, feeling how tight she was.

"I'm close... faster" Jihyo panted. Her chest going up and down, she looked down at Sana and made eye contact with her, moaning loudly.

Sana fastened the speed of her tongue, sucking faster than before. She felt her head locked between Jihyo's tights when she reached her orgasm, following her hips up and down as she her legs shaked. Ecstasy travled through Jihyo's body as her orgasm reached her.

Moaning loudly Sana's name, Jihyo let her hips fall back on the bed, panting, exhausted. Sana reached for Jihyo's lips and kissed her passionately, letting the Korean girl's taste herself.

Sana let herself fall beside Jihyo, both panting and shocked at what they just did.

"You taste really good" Sana said smirking. Jihyo hit her arm and blushed at her words.

"Oh shut up" Jihyo said smiling.

_________________________________

Sana's POV

The breeze that came from the open window hit my face softly. My chest went up and down as I breathed softly, I could hear Jihyo's breathing too. I was awake but not enough to open my eyes, I still felt half asleep.