𝙸'𝚖 𝚜𝚞𝚛𝚎 𝚒𝚝'𝚕𝚕 𝚋𝚎 𝚏𝚞𝚗

Sana's POV

When the plane arrived it was day-time in Seoul, which made me dizzy and lightheaded due to the change in schedule. I bought another coffee to keep me alive through the whole day.

While I waited for my luggage, the same familiar figure passed almost next to me. A scent filled up my nostrils. My heart immediately knew it was her.

She was waiting for her luggage, with her headphones on and her mind on her phone, she was too distracted to notice me. I stood watching her with a smile on my face as my eyes couldn't believe she was there.

I suddenly realized my feet started walking up to her. I couldn't control myself.

I tapped on her shoulder twice

"Jihyo?"

"Sana?" she asked in surprise.

An almost instant spark between our eyes and our hearts. It felt like seeing her for the first time. Even if she was wearing joggers and her hair was messy, I could still think she is the most beautiful girl ever.

The feeling was so familiar, it felt like I've fallen for her before.

"What are you doing here?" Jihyo snapped me out of my thoughts.

"I'm here for a wedding! What are you doing here?" I said while grabbing my luggage from the conveyor belt.

She opened her eyes widely

"Jennie and Lisa?!" she squealed, the guards in the airport turned their head our direction. Jihyo grabbed her luggage and blushed in embarrassment.

"Yeah! You we're invited too? How do you know them?" I asked, how can she possibly know Lisa? Or Jennie?

She all of the sudden quiet. Like she was trying not to say something, or maybe just looking for the right words. I furrowed my eyebrows and looked at her.

"I'll tell you later" her voice was lowered and soft, nearly a whisper into the airport's noice. I nodded.

After doing all our stuff to get into the country, Jihyo and I walked to the exit. All this time, she didn't leave my side. I wasn't complaining though.

"Where are you staying?" I asked her.

"To be honest? I have no idea, I was just gonna look for a random hotel near the wedding" She said chuckling, I chuckled back.

"Really? Why don't you stay in the hotel with me?" the words left my mouth unconsciously, I suddenly got worried she could think it was too way forward.

"I-I mean, of t-that's okay with you" she stuttered

Unconsciously, again, I grabbed her hand and lead her to the street where we grabbed a taxi. She held it tightly, our hearts beating at the same pace, I smiled. At the same time I could sense her smiling too.

When we entered the taxi, once again on the backseat, we held hands. I felt like a 15 year old talking to her crush for the first time. It was incredible how many things she can make me feel.

"So uhh, the problem is..." I started talking as we made our way up in the elevator, the card to our room playing between my fingers "There's only one bed"

"How is that a problem?" Her voice turned soft as she asked.

"Well, it really isn't. I just don't want you to be uncomfortable" I said, the sweat grew on my palms as we approached our room.

"I'm sure it'll be fun" She whispered in my ear as I opened the door. Chills traveled through my whole spine and my nerves tensed up.

She entered the room chuckling and threw herself on the bed. I stared at her smiling and proceeded to enter our luggage. We really seemed like a couple huh.