𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚠𝚊𝚜 𝚊 𝚖𝚒𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚔𝚎

Jihyo's POV

Rays of the bright morning sun hit my face, making me open my eyes. I felt soft arms wrapped around my body, I turned around just to meet her beautiful and peaceful face, still sleeping. I stared at her a while, admiring every feature of her face. I wanted to know everything about her. Her likes, her pet peeves, her taste in music, her traits.

But I somehow feel like we've known each other for so long. I don't know why but she makes me feel safe, and even when I wasn't looking, I found her.

I eventually got out of bed while she was still asleep. I looked for my phone and my heart dropped. It was a message from my mom.

I decided to ignore the message as I haven't tell her anything that has been going on

I decided to ignore the message as I haven't tell her anything that has been going on. The last time we spoke was the day I left home. I started feeling guilty, even if Sana and I didn't do anything last night, we kissed.

I  suddenly felt regret, guilt

I felt dirty, how can I kiss a girl?

That's not me, this is so wrong.

I ran my hands through my hair and looked at Sana, who was peacefully sleeping. My heart broke in two, I can't break hers, I can't hurt her. She deserves better than me, better than a fat girl with anxiety problems who overthinks everything.

This is not right.

I quietly put on my shoes and grabbed my jacket which was on the floor. I realized I was in yesterday's clothe, so I rushed to her door and left her apartment with my heart in my throat.

When I reached my door's apartment, I cursed myself for living so close to her. So I grabbed my phone and dialed Nayeon, which I knew she would let me crash with no questions asked. When I realized, I was on a cab on my way to Nayeon's house.

Sana's POV

I stretched my entire body when I woke up, just to let my arms fall back again to bed and feeling an empty spot on the other side of the bed. When I turned around, Jihyo was not next to me.

Memories from last night wandered through my mind, a smile appeared on my face as I remembered our first kiss. The one I've been craving ever since I met her. Finally, she was so close to being mine.

I got out of bed, putting my sleepers on I wandered around the apartment calling her name. With no response and no clues of where she was, I decided to get out my phone and text her.