Chapter thirty one

Percy blinked at Jason. "T... What?" Jason's smile wavered. "You... You're excited right?" Percy chewed his lip. "Yeah just... Twins. Does Nico know?" Jason glanced down at Nico, shaking his head. "No. You should be the one to tell him. You have to tell him Percy." Percy sighed and nodded. "I know. I just... I'll tell him when he wakes up. Can we go now?" Jason nodded and Percy smiled, scooping Nico up. "Thank you." Percy said and Jason nodded. Percy sighed and kissed Nico's head, then carried him out to the car.

Nico opened his eyes slowly, squinting until his eyes adjusted. The room was filled with a bright light, most likely because the curtains were open. Nico grunted and started to sit up, then gasped and fell back. His hand shot to his stomach and his laughed bitterly. "You're feisty. You don't want me to get up?" The baby kicked his stomach and he shut his eyes, sighing. He tried to get up again but yelped and fell  back, groaning. "Nico!" Nico looked up as Percy came into the room, then ran over to the bed. "Oh god. You're okay!" He pecked Nico's lips and sighed, resting his hand on Nico's shoulder. Nico smiled, then grimaced as the baby kicked his bladder. Percy smiled slightly and leaned down, kissing Nico's buldging tummy. He sighed and looked back up at Nico, chewing on his lip. "So... About this morning...." Nico blinked at him curiously. "What about this morning?" Percy sighed. "When you were bleeding.... I took you to the doctors...." Nico nodded. "Yeah?" Percy pursed his lips, then sighed. "You... We're having twins."