Chapter six

Percy stood in the hall and watched as Jason talked to Nico, making him more comfortable, then helping him onto the bed. Percy sighed, then went downstairs. He stopped as he saw his mom staring at a wall, then walked up to her slowly. "Hey... Sorry about earlier...." ahe turned to him and sighed. "Who is in our house?" "Jason." Percy said and she shook her head. "I know that. I also know that you wouldn't invite him over unless it was really important." Percy felt his face heat up and looked down. She was one of the only people who knew about what Jason and Percy had done. Percy sure didn't intend on his mom finding out, but it had slipped out. "I-I said... Mom... I just... Sorry." He said and she smiled. "I'm not mad. Well... Okay, I'm a little mad, but it's okay." He nodded, then looked up as his face cooled down. "Nico. Um... You know the cat you've been feeding? Yeah... It was actually two homeless kids." He didn't need to explain any deeper. He also didn't need to stay in the room any longer, but he didn't want to go back to his room while Jason was up there. He sighed as he heard a pattern of reluctant knocks from upstairs, then walked up to his room. He stood in the door, biting his lip as Jason stared at him. "I thought we agreed to never do that again." "I know, and I'm sorry, but I didn't know how else to get your attention." Jason said and Percy shook his head, pushing himself into the room. "What is it?" Percy scowled and Jason sighed. "Nico. He's going to be fine." Percy nodded and stepped back, pointing to the stairs to signal Jason out. Jason grunted and walked out the door. When he was halfway down, he turned and looked at Percy. "I really am sorry. I never meant-" Percy held his hand up and shook his head. "It doesn't matter. Just... Just go. Please. I... I'll call you sometime. Once I.... Get over it." Jason nodded, then continued to walk sluggishly dosn the stairs. He stopped by the door, opened his mouth as if he were going to say something, then shook hid head and pushed the door open. Once he left Percy felt himself crumble. He ran into his room, then rushed to Nico's side. Nico was still unconcious, and still taking up Percy's bed. Percy sighed and pushed Nico over, crawled under his covers, then vrought the boy into his arms so he wouldn't roll of the bed. He sighed and rested his chin on Nico's head, falling asleep to the beat of his heart.

Nico woke with a start, wincing at the dull throbbing pain covering his whole body. He blinked lazily and looked up, his heart jumping out his throat when he saw Percy. He tried to push Percy away, but only managed to wake him up. Percy blinked, then sat up abruptly. "Nico! Uh..." Nico wriggled out of Percy's arm and fell on the floor. "Sorry." He muttered and Percy frowned. "You didn't do anything wrong, Nico. I... I should've slept on the couch or something..." Nico wiped his nose and leaned forward. He looked down and bit his lip. "Sorry for taking advantage of you..." He mumbled and Percy sighed, getting off the bed and walking over to him. He crouched down and lifted Nico's chin. "Nico... You haven't taken advantage of me at all." "I... I took your bed and-and I'm wearing your clothes and-" Percy pressed his finger against Nico's lips. Nico stopped talking and crossed his eyes so he could stare at Percy's finger. "Nico. If you really feel so bad about that, then we can go get you some clothes. We can figure out sleeping arrangements later." Nico cast his eyes away from Percy. "I... I don't have any money..." "Don't worry about it. Now... Get your beanie. We don't want people to see your ears." Nico nodded and pushed hinself up, padding over to where gis black beanie was. He pulled it over his head and looked over at Percy, his jaw dropping. He was completely naked, besides his small pair of briefs, and he looked amazing. His tan, caramel skin was glistening with a thin layer of sweat. His dark hair was hanging over his damp forehead, bordering his face perfectly. He had the perfect amount of muscles. His beautiful, sea green eyes were staring right into Nico's dark ones. His mouth was curved into the perfect smile. "Enjoying the veiw?" His perfect voice was just enough to snap Nico out of his trance. He blinked a few times, then looked away as the blood ran to his face, as well as somewhere lower. Percy snickered and Nico bit his lip, then thrned and faced the wall. "Oh... I'm sorry Nico." Percy walked over slowly, placing his hands on Nico's shoulders, making him flush even more. "Are you okay?" Nico opened his mouth to answer, then let lmout a gurgling yelp as he felt Percy's body press against his back. Percy chuckled and went back to his closet, trying to find clothes to wear. Nico took a few deep breaths, trying to calm himself. "How does this look?" Nico turned and forced back a squeal. Percy was wearing a dark purple fitted v-neck, a dark pair of skinny jeans, and a pair of converse. Nico looked down at himself. He was wearing a baggy orange shirt and a pair of large sweatpants. He felt like garbage when he looked at Percy. "That shirt is actually the same size as this one." Nico blinked a few times, then sighed. "So... I actually need some new clothes, too. First stop, Hot Topic."

A/N: wow, that's like two chapters in a day. Hope you guys enjoyed that Percico action. Let me just say, if you can't handle that, just stop reading. It will get worse. I will warn you guys on the chapter(s) that contain mature material, though, so I guess it doesn't necessarily matter. Just keep in mind that I warned you.