Chapter twenty two

*two-ish weeks later*

Nico retched, sobbing as his food from yesterday was emptied into the toilet. He leaned against Percy, still crying. "Hey. Stop crying. Let's get you cleaned up, yeah?" Nico shuddered and with Percy's help, stood up. His knees were still shaking and his breathing ragged. Percy turned the watwr on and filled a cup, then handed it to Nico so he could rinse his mouth. He put toothpaste on Nico's toothbrush, helping him brush. Nico was falling asleep in his arms. He hadn't gotten much sleep last night. Or the night before. Or the night before- point is, he kept getting sick and his stomach hurt and his head hurt and he was bleeding (kinda like a period, but a lot less blood) and he never wanted to do anything. Nico rinsed his mouth and spat- which was pretty much just him letring the watwr run out of his mouth. "Go to bed. I'll be right there, I just need to call Jason." Nico grunted softly and stumbed to their room, collapsing onto the bed in a pile of sobbing. Percy felt his heart ache, then walked downstairs. He picked up his phone and dialed Jason's number, practically growling when Jason answered on the last ring. "Percy?" Jason answered breathlessly. "I'm kinda busy right now. I'll call you-" "No!" Percy yelled, thinking about lowering his voice, then deciding he shouldn't. "No, I need to talk now." "Percy-" "It's Nico." Percy said and Jason went silent. "I will make an appointment right now." He said, then hung up. Percy sighed and walked into the kitchen, gravbing a rag and soaking it in freezing water. He walked up to his room and lifted Nico up, sitting down and placing his head in his lap. Percy put the rag on Nico's forehead, smiling as his boyfriend sighed. He ran his fingers down Nico's bare chest, resting them on his stomach.  It was swollen slightly, which, Percy assumed, was from all the food he was eating. He didn't want to tell Nico though, because he didn't want him thinking he was fat. He rubbed Nico's stomach, reaching up every once in a while to wet his fingers on the rag. He wanted his fingers to stay cool because it felt better to Nico. He kissed the top of Nico's head, slowong his hands to a stop. Nico groaned in protest, but was to tired to move. Percy rgabebd his phone and checked hos messages. Jason had texted him. You have an appointment schedualed for the seventh at 10 in the morning. I'm sorry, but it was the earliest I could do. Percy sighed and turned his phone off, going back to Nico. Nico's lips twitched, hit he didn't say anything. His breathing was slow, so Percy knew he asleep. Percy sighed and slipped out from under him carefully. He tiptoed into the kitchen, grabbing a donut, grateful for his mom working late. He was so hungry. He hasn't eaten since... Two days ago? Maybe three, he couldn't quite remember. He had been putting Nico's needs before his, and sadly, that included not eating. He ate the donut in three bites, quickly eating two more. He sighed and looked at the calender. It was the sixth, which meant he would go see Jason tomorrow. He sighed and walked back to his room, suprised to see Nico sitting up. "What are you doing?" Percy asked and Nico groaned. "It's so hot... My head hurts so much Percy." Percy bit his lip. "I'll go get you some water. And a fan." He ran downstairs, quickly flling a bottle with water, then stole the fan from his moms room. He went back to his room and turned his ceiling fan on, then handed Nico the bottle. Percy plugged the fan in and turned it on, facing it toward Nico who smiled gratefully. Percy sat dwon by him, rubbing his fingers on Nico's stomach. "We're going to see Jason tomorrow..." He acknowledge, but either Nico didn't hear, or he just didn't feel like he wanted to answer. Percy nodded to himself, then stood up. "I'm going to go talk to my mom..." Nico groaned and Percy kissed his head, then left.

Nico looked at himself in the mirror, frowning at his stomach. It was so... Big. He bit his lip and poked it, wincing. "Nico- what are you doing?" Percy asked and Nico looked up at him, red eyed, his cheeks tearstained. "I'm so fat..." "No. No, don't ever say that about yourself ever again. You're just... Chubby." Nico looked down at his stomach, then back up at Percy. "Would you leave me if I were fat?" "Of course not! I mean... I'd rather you not get really fat, but I would never leave you." Nico vreathed out a sigh of relief, then rolled back on his feet. "Nico!" Percy gasped, reaching out just in time to catch him before he hit the floor. Percy bit his lip, thwn carried Nico to the bed. He put the rag on his forehead and laid down next to him, rubbing his stomach as his eyelids started to fall.

A/N: I know, I know. But I really don't have time for this. I'm sorry. Anyway... I dont think i told you this, but i finished blood of olympus..... Yeah, it was awesome.