Chapter 1

She was always curious. Since she was a little baby, her nose was ever where it shouldn't be. In her life, she read so many books, that the bibliotecary often asked her to be substituted to take care of some problems at home. Her name is Kim Ji Won. She is twenty-eight years old and a policewoman.She is often in danger because her investigations are on crime sites. To do her work at the best, she trains herself two times every week, to maintain her body ready to react in case of need.

Park bo gum was in special forces  before to choose to work as a policeman.

She is smart and passed the official exam with the maximum votes. He was the best in his training and a master in martial arts. Their colleagues gave them the nickname of 'the beauty and the beast'... 

Since she was the only female in her department, many of the men asked her opinions to handle some problems with wifes... all except the 'beast'. He is single and doesn't want to have any relationship, due his work. It's too dangerous to have a woman, that could be his weakness...

Both of them are chosen to work as a couple, because they can be infiltrated without doubts when the investigations request undercover agents.

He has not too long hair with some little beard... his smile can kill every woman. Perfect body with harsh personality. She is beautiful in all senses... and not weak when she is at work. She can be really ironic when it is necessary.

Now their new mission is to investigate on traffic of Humans been. One of their contacts told them that a new traffic of people is begun in their zone since an year. The 'beast' needs a woman in the car  to not arouse suspicion during nights' duties.

'You are always the lucky one, beast!' Yoon  sang hyun their colleague in the office said.'I want to work with out beauty Kim ji won too, but you are chosen to be her partner... it's not right!'

'Shut up... if I could work alone, it could be better... unfortunately to do our work, I need a female partner and she is the only one in our district'

'So... are you unhappy to work with her?' 'I can't do it in a different way...' he replied.

 In the meantime she entered in the office... 'thanks for your good consideration, beast... it's a pleasure to know that I am a nuisance for you...' ' it's not what I have said...' 

'No??? From my perspective it seemed a bad point of view of myself... but you must be reassured... it's the same thing for me... I'm going home. I will be ready here at midnight to go with you to check the place as told by our informer...'

'Uhm...' Bo gum answered as usual... it was not a case that his surname was 'the beast'...