Realities Witness (Not a Chapter) (Gruvia)

Start from the beginning

Erza knocked. When she didn't hear an answer she opened the door. Three men were talking around the desk until they looked at us.

"You three must be Juvia Lucy and Erza am I correct?" We nodded.

"Well Miragane can you change them into something more comfortable." Mr. Fernadnes said. A girl with long white hair was standing in front on them she had a long pink dress on.

"Follow me please." While we were leaving they started back talking and I took one last glance at Mr. Fullbuster. Our eyes meet once again and felt my heart jump. He smirked and blushing like the idiot I was...I then caught up to the others.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Gray P.O.V.

"I remember them high school don't you?" Natsu asked.

"Yea...I remember very well." I said.

"There done." Miragane said happily. She probably remembers them to.

Erza Scarlet, Lucy Heartfilia, and Juvia Lockser...they look the same even from back then. Erza was wearing a white blouse with a blue ribbon and a black belt around her stomach then a ruffled dark red skirt that stopped mid-thigh, long brown heel boots. Her hair was in a high pony tail with a dark red ribbon. Her blue Fairy Tail insignia on her left arm

Her arms crossed and she was glaring at Jellal...wonder why?

Lucy was wearing a heart shaped top that was blue and a sleeveless jacket with a skirt that was short and thigh boots. Her hair was in two pig tails and bangs on both side. Her pink Fairy Tail insignia was on her right palm. She seemed annoyed by the presence of us three in general.

I...just stared at Juvia. She's changed a lot since high school...used to be Juvia the Stalker...that's probably why she stopped in our last year of high school and my whole image of her changed.

She was wearing a long dress that was long sleeve and blue with white fur you could see her legs because of a splitting on both sides. An then a Russian dark blue hat and black boots. Her dark blue Fairy Tail insignia could be seen on her left leg.

"Alright now that you guys are all comfortable...here's paperwork." Natsu said smiling.

Natsu and Jellal got up and carried some of the paperwork while Lucy and Erza carried the other stack. "No this our job just sit back and relax." Erza said. "Yea let us do this." Lucy agreed.

"Nay we'll help." Jellal said. "Yea because were gentleman." Natsu said. Lucy wanted to say something but she stopped herself by blushing.

Miragane had already disappeared. Juvia started picking up a stack a papers until I stopped her. "Wait Juvia." I said.

She stopped what she was doing and looked up at me. "Yes Mr. Fullbuster?" Juvia asked.

"Do you...remember me?" I asked. She tapped her chin seeming like she was thinking. "Oh yes. Fairy Tail High School. Junior year. Gray Fullbuster. Natsu Dragneel. Jellal Fernandes. Gajeel Redfox. High school hotties. Yea I remember very well." She turned turned around and picked up a large of them and left the room.

"She hates me."

Juvia P.O.V.

4 months later-

"Juvia my coffee please." Gray said as he typed on the computer.

I came back with the coffee. The others were gone in a different offices with their subordinates. "Done!" Gray called. He wanted me to look so as I was walking to his side all of a sudden tripped over my own to feet and fell into Gray's lap. He caught me before I could fall anymore.

Our faces were 2 centimeters away. I felt his breathing and the unthinkable happened. Soft...so soft. I was shocked and I couldn't move. I slowly wrapped my arms around around his neck and his arms behind my back. His tongue inserted into my mouth...and he played in my mouth. He moved me so I was facing him.

"I missed you Juvia."

"I missed you too."

This showed that I was now realities witness.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Yep I kind of added a tiny tiny tiny tiny bit of NaLu and Jerza but this was mainly Gruvia. I hoped you enjoyed this because it was fast and all but I got it done. SOOOOO!!!!

COMMENT!!!!

VOTE!!!!

FOLLOW ME!!!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~