Episode Two: Car(pt. 2)

Start from the beginning

Present:

Tap-Tap-Tap!

Sam flicked a glance out of his driver's side window to see who it is, snapping out of his trance.

Guy had thrown something at Sam's window to grab Sam's attention from Michellee's bubbled car. He motioned Sam to point at someone behind them but Sam didn't understand. He rolled down the window, ignoring Guy's gesture for Sam to stop.

"What are you saying, Guy--?"

Suddenly, a bullet shattered Sam's rearview mirror to the driver's side, causing him to yelp a bit.

Guy rolled down the window. "Sam! There's a madman chasing after us!!!"

Sam turned his head to notice an assassin with a gray hood and cloak chasing after them while riding on a motorcycle. "Huh...I thought he would come after me."

"Huh?!" Guy heard Sam's mumbling, not understanding what the heck was going.

Sam shook his head to skip the subject. "Nevermind! Tell Michellee to follow me!"

Sam sped his vehicle ahead of Michellee's. Before Guy turned to her to tell her what Sam instructed, Michellee pressed the gas pedal hard to catch up with Sam. Guy glanced back at E.B. to make sure that she's okay. She still covered her head while ducking her head down low. Guy cornered a relieved smile before hearing more gunshots, causing the three of them to yelp. Michellee noticed Sam speeding into the dark tunnel to lose the guy behind them, so she trailed after him. Both of the vehicles zoomed into the dark tunnel. Guy turned his head to notice the assassin chasing them disappeared, which gave him a sigh of relief.

Guy shifted his gaze at Michellee, who still had a worried look on her face. "Michellee, are you doing okay?"

"I-Is that man behind us?" Michellee stuttered, her voice trembling.

"No, he's long gone."

As soon as both of the vehicles exited out of the tunnel, Guy and Michellee heard a thumping on top of them.

You spoke too soon, Guy. You spoke too soon.

They heard someone stomping on top of the vehicle, panicking Michellee a bit.

Guy narrowed his brows as he shot his determined glance over at his girlfriend. "Where do you keep the weapons, honey?"

"Weapons...?" Michellee questioned, raising her brow.

"Yes!"

"In--in the glove compartment."

Guy whipped his focus on the glove compartment in front of him and opened it quickly. He luckily noticed a baton falling out of the glove compartment. He immediately grabbed it and rolled down the window.

"Wha-Wait, Guy!" Michellee shouted but Guy climbed out of the passenger window, losing his brown old worn-out hat in the process. He stood on top of the vehicle to face the assassin glaring at him. The assassin had a small blade coming out of his sleeve, but that didn't phase Guy.

Oh boy...Guy stood on top of Michellee's bubble-wrapped car boldly while holding a...baton? Hmm, that wouldn't be my weapon of choice for fighting against a TRAINED ASSASSIN!!!

The assassin made the first move to swipe the small blade across Guy's throat but Guy dodged it in the nick of time. Guy smacked the assassin by the side of the head with the baton gripped tightly in his hands. The assassin, however, recovered quickly from Guy's smack and kicked him in the gut, causing Guy to tumble over to the front hood of the car in front of Michellee. She screamed while swerving the car to get the assassin off. Guy slid a bit from side to side.