Episode Two: Car (pt.1)

Comincia dall'inizio

"Guyamazing!" E.B. cutely shouted, causing Guy to chortle. 

"Let's get this game going!" Guy egged on E.B's excitement as she began to kick the ball between her feet.

"And she goes for the goal!"

Guy jumped to block her. "--And then the goalie blocks her--"

E.B. swiftly passed by Guy. "Nope! She shoots--"

Before Guy could block the goal, E.B shot the ball swiftly into the goal. "--And she scores!!!"

Michellee smiled at the two of them with a gentle giggle.

Guy stretched his back, getting too old to play these kinds of games. "You're getting fast there, kiddo."

E.B. grinned in innocent pride while showing all her white teeth. She noticed her mother standing alone by the goalie. "Mom! Come play with us!!"

"E.B, I'm not sure--"

"Come on, honey," Guy encouraged Michellee. "Come join us."

"It wouldn't be fun with you just standing there and watching," E.B. added on with a persuasive tone.

Michellee sighed in defeat with a small smile. "Alright...but one game."

"Yes!" E.B. cheered while Michellee joined the game. "Which side you're going to be on, Mom? Wait! I can outrun both of you!"

Guy smirked at E.B. "You better watch that tone, young lady--"

E.B. put her hands on her hips playfully. "I'm no young lady, I'm a professional."

Guy rolled his eyes teasingly at E.B's playfulness.

Michellee smirked at Guy. "Can I be the goalie...? Just to be safe."

Guy stepped aside from the goalie position and gestured her to take over. Michellee stood in front of the net while Guy faced E.B. with a soccer ball underneath her foot.

"Are you ready, Guy?" E.B challenged with an adventurous smile.

"I was born ready." Guy grinned.

E.B spun the ball around with her foot before Guy kicked it out of her grip.

"Hey!"

"I told you I was born ready!"

E.B stole the ball from Guy, causing Guy to gasp a bit. "Ha! I got the ball!"

"I'm coming for ya!"

Surprisingly, Michellee joined along as she picked up E.B and tickled her armpits, causing her daughter to giggle.

"Mom, you're not supposed to do that!" E.B. laughed as her mother tickled her sides.

"Get it, Guy!"

Guy swiftly stole the ball back and kicked it into the goal. "Scored!"

"You guys are cheating!" E.B. giggled while Michellee stepped away from her with a chuckle.

"Ah, come on, where's your sense of fun?" Guy taunted a bit.

"I have a sense of fun! I didn't know it meant not following the rules of playing a soccer game," E.B. joked back.

"Hmph," Guy responded with a smirk.

"Come on, another round!"

"I'm good." Michellee backed away slowly to keep her word.

"Oh, come on, Mom, just one more game!"

Guy shrugged with a soft smile. "Whatever you want to do, honey."