[3]You again..????

Aaditya moved his car towards the footpath where zoya was standing.He opened the window of his car and popped his head out of it.Zoya once again became red in anger,like a tomato upon seeing an amused expressions on his face.

Z:Ab kya takleef hai apko?

Zoya rolled her eyes.

A:Takleef mjhe nhi hai apko ho gi.Agar aap yun hi khadi rhi toh jahan apko pohnchna hai wahan kese pohanchein gi?

Z:Yeh apka masla nhi hai,aap apne kaam se kaam rakhiye aur plz jayiye yahan se.

A:Agar tum chaho toh insaniyat ke naate tumhari help mn kr sakta hun, aao mn drop kr deta hun Tumhe.
He said while opening the door of passenger seàt.

Z:Bht shukriya aap ki mehrbaani ka,magar hum khud manage kr skte hn aur wese bhi hum kisi ajnabi ke saath garhi mn nhi beth skte,bhayi humein kya pata agar aap ne humein kidnap kar liya toh?

Aa:Ajnabi ke sath garhi mn nhi beth sakti lekin ladh zaroor skti ho....Aur tum apne apko kya koi bht barhi herione smjhti ho ke koi bhi yun tumhein mun uth kr kidnap kr le ga,jo bhi aisa kre ga na woh tumko khud hi pannch mint baad wahin chor jaye ga jahan say uthaya tha aisi dimagh ki dahi karo gi tum uski thodi dayr mn.

Z:Aap kya apne wahiyat mazaak band nhi ka skte kya,hum already buhat pareshan hain.

Aa:Haan toh mein konsa mazaak kar rha hun mein toh tumhare baare mn fun fact bata rha hun...

Z:Please apne behuda khyaalat apne pas hi rakhiye aap aur tashreef lae jayiye yahan se...

Aaditya rolled his eyes frustratingly and said.

Aa:Bhalai ka toh zamana hi nhi rha(Yr I know it is a very old dialogue but I'm using it).Dekho agar tumhe mere sath aana hai toh ao werna mn ja rha hun mjhe zamane mn aur bhi bht se kaam hain.

Z:Han toh jayiye na,yahan khade khade meray dimagh ki dahi q kr rhe hn.

Zoya rolled her eyes as she looked away,searching for an auto.

A:Okay good bye!

Aaditya replied and moved his car forward.

Ajeeb larki hai,help ki offer karo aur madam ki baatein bhi suno.Toh theak hai is mn mera kya jaata hai.Aisi larki life mn pehli baar dekhi hai aur shayad akhri baar bhi.

Aaditya thought while driving towards his office as his mind was unable to forget his meeting with her.He didn't went so far when it started to rain.

Pata nhi bechari ko kitni zaroorat ho gi job ki, usko auto mill gaya ho ga na?
Mila hi gaya ho ga,woh jis area mn khadi thi wahan usko asaani se auto mila sakta tha,lekin yeh mosam.....
Maybe woh wahin khadi baarish mn bheeg rhi ho?Aadi you shoud go to check her.

He turned his car as he decided to go back.And as expected
zoya was standing on the same spot with a cry baby face.She closed her eyes as the cold water dropets fall over her,her almond color hair swayed in cool wind along with her dupatta.Tiny water droplets shinning on her face like small diamonds,for a moment aadi was lost in her beauty.

She ran her hand through her hair thinking what to do next.

Aaditya moved towards her and removed the glass of his window.Zoya looked towards him but this time she didn't
spoke anything At all.

Aa:Issi liye kaha tha keh chup chap mere sath aa kar beth jao I can drop you if you want.

Zoya felt guilty for her behaviour.She bit her lower lip to hide her inner state as she looked away.

Z:I'm so sorry for my behaviour.

Zoya said in babyish voice as she held her right ear looking the most cutest girl on the earth.Aaditya felt ticklish feeling in the pit of his stomach as he controlled his laughter.

Aa:Koi baat nhi madam, ''Bade bade shehron mn aisi choti choti baatein hoti rehti hain.''
He replied smilingy.

Zoya nodded and went to sat next to him on passenger seat.

Z:Please jaldi chaliye!

There was a pin drop silence for some time in the car.Zoya was looking out of the window while Aaditya was stealing glances at her from the corner of her eyes while driving.

After some time he said.

Aa:Wese ap ko jaana kahan hai interview ke liye?

He said while focussing on the road.

Z:Woh aik company hai...kya naam tha...rukiye hum ap ko newspaper dikhate hain us par address bhi hai wahan ka.

Zoya took out the newspaper from her purse and handed over to Aaditya.

Aditya 's eyes popped out of théir sockets as soon as his gaze fell upon the name of the company.

''ZoSh Events"

It was aaditya's office!

I'm extremely sorry I could'nt update yesterday actually I was stuck in some work:-(

@Rosypicture extremely sorry to you babes i promised but could'nt update the next part.

Pardon me guys!

VOTE aur COMMET kat dena yaar

With love ,
Mahnoor