[6]Got caught again...

''Mein toh bhool chuka hun lekin shaid aap abhi tak nhi bhulin miss.zoya''

Zoya heard his voice behind her and she felt her heart sanking to her stomach.She caught her lips in her teeth and tightly closed her eyes not believing on that he again listened to her thoughts about him.

Kya inhon ne phir se sab sun liya ?

She turned around to face him and first time in the couple of days,she saw a serious and stern look on aaditya's face.Today he will surely not spare her,today he will talk to her face to face.She felt her job slipping out of her hands.

Zoya''Aaditya sir woh....''

Zoya tried to reason even she was not finding correct words to do so but Aaditya cut her before the words came out of her lips.

Aaditya''Miss.Zoya firstly mein apko aik baat clear kar dena chahta hun ke I'm your boss and its your duty to respect me and I'm not gonna tolerate anything on it ,apko yun mujh se badtameezi karne ka ya mere baare mein kissi bhi kisam ki fazool baat karne ka koi haqq nhi hai....''

Zoya looked at him with a giulty look as he continued.He was trully angry at her.

''And secondly yeh jo kaam bhi aap kar rhi hain yeh aapki job ka hissa hai if you can perform it properly than you can continue your job and if not you are most welcome to leave because we are not at a loss of candidates awaiting for this job.Iss tarah ke attitude ke sath aap yahan kaam nhi lar sktein so please apni job ko lae kr thoda serious ho jayein.''

Zoya tried to say something but he just lifted his hand in front of her clearly indicating that he didn't wanted to listen anything further.

Saying so he picked the files up from her table and throwing an angry glare at her ,he went in to his office.Deep in his heart he was also angry on himself for getting rude with zoya,but his self respect was something most important in his life and he could not tolerate anything related to it.

On the other hand zoya was feeling guilty,and in her heart she promised herself that she will say bye to her non-serious attitude for the sake of her job as she needed a job for some reasons(will be revealed in next chapters).

Xxx

A cute girl with beautiful attractive features was standing on bus stop since last twenty minutes waiting for someone.It was a hot day and she was wipping the sweat beads forming on her forehead to and fro with a handkerchief.

.She felt irritated,firstly due to the scorching sun which was throwing fire on her and secondly due to the nasty boys,sitting exactly behind her on the benches near the bus stop who were passing comments on her,some were whisteling at her.

''Arre hum se lift le lo na haseena,hum tumhein drop kar dein ge jahan bhi tum ko jaana hai.''

One of them said while the other ones laughed out loud and she passed him an angry glare,burning him with her gaze but he just shamelessly winked at her with a smirk.She turned her head and stopped an urge in her to break the jaws of those shameless creatures.

''Idiot,jahil,arrogant,Ullu ke patthe.''

She cursed them under her breathe and now her anger boiled more for the person she was waiting.

''Aaj toh hum apko chorein ge nahi,aik baar miliye toh sahi hmein aap.''

She said while gritting her teeth.

Just than a white car came and stopped in front of her.The door of the passenger seat was opened for her by the person sitting on the driving seat.

She quitely moved forward and sat on the seat closing the the door behind her.No greetings,no smile,no nothing.She looked at the boy and he smiled at her nervously as he knew she would be Angry at him for again comming late this time like every time they met since past two years.

''I'm so sorry jaan,woh aik kaam aa gya tha .''

''Aisa kon sa kaam aa jaata hai apko Arjun hr baar jab bhi humain milna hota hai."

She said while popping her eyes at him.

''Sorry na ainda aisa nhi ho ga pleaseeee maan jao meri chocomati.''

He said while holding his ears.She looked at him and her anger flew like a smoke as he was looking at her with puppy eyes.

''Okay!"She said still composing herself.

He smiled and leaned in as he slowly placed a kiss on her soft freckled cheeks.Noor's eyes popped out of their sockets as she was shocked at his gesture.

''Cheee...bht hi besharam ho gye hain aap Arjun.''

She said while wipping off his kiss with back of her palm while giving him a disgusted look.

''I know.Only for you baby.''

He said while shamelessly winking at her.

''Acha ab apna mood set karo,aaj bht zaruri baat karni hai mujhe tum se.''Saying this they headed towards their destination.

Xxx

They were sitting in front of each other in a famous cafe of mumbai.Arjun had a serious look on his face while noor was looking at him nervously.Both were quite,neither they exchanged a word after Arjun proposed her for marriage again.

''Aap jante hain keh aisa abhi possible nhi hai.''

''Kyun nhi ho skta?''

''Arjun hum ne ab takk aapi ko hmaare aur apne baare mn kuch nhi btaya.''

''Toh bata kyun nhi deti problem kya hai?Dekho noor agar mein tumhare bare mein serious na hota toh kabhi bhi tumhein shaadi ke liye insist nhi krta jese mein pichle do saal se kar raha hun.I'm damn serious about our relation.''
Arjun said while boring his eyes into hers.

''Arjun aap samaj nhi rhe hain humein apki neeyat par koi shak nhi hai.Aapi hum par trust kr ke humein ghar se bahar bhejti hain,jab unhein yeh pata chalay ga keh hmara affair hai aur hum apse chup chup kar milte hain toh woh kya sochein gi hmare baare  mein?Un ka trust toot jaye ga aur hum unka trust nhi todh sakte.''

Noor said while scratching the table with her nails lowering her gaze.

''Tumheein apni api ki parwah hai aur meri nhin?Meri kya importance hai tumhari life mein?Main janta hun ke  yun milna ghalt hai iss liye mein hmare rishte ko naam dena chahta hun.Please tum apni appi se  baat karo hmare baare main warna....''

He said rudely and Noor lifted her eyelashes.Arjun never talked to her like this.

''Warna?"

She asked as tears brimmed in her eyes and Arjun looked away as he couldn't see her tears,it was his weakess.

''Warna kya Arjun?"

Her heart was thumping hard in her chest and she could'nt control her tone.

Xxx