[8]Jealoused Aaditya Hooda!!!

Only single thing roamed in his mind as he walked on the road lonely with his hands in his pockets ''Zoya''.He couldn't understand what type of spell he saw in her eyes which captivated him,and he attracted towards her like a magnet pulls iron towards it.

He brushed these thoughts by thinking in his heart that it was just a stupid attraction which he was feeling nothing else,he is her boss and she is his secretary,nothing else but everytime he blinked his eyes,Zoya's face flashed in front of his eyes,everytime it happened.

He didn't wanted to think about her ,but it felt so good whenever he thought about her or whenever she was around him.He could name the waves of that warm overwhelming feeling which covered his heart whenever his eyes fall upon Zoya.

What type of feelings was he developing for her in his heart?A special place which is reserved for only single person in your life.Was he falling for her?Aaditya Hooda,heart throbe of the town girls,who never payed a heed to those girls who drooled over him,or had crush on him,was he falling for Zoya Siddique?

~~~~~

All the preparations for the event was done by the ZoSh team,the hall looked so beautiful with yellow and blue flower decorations and golden lights.The function was on its peak,all the guests were enjoying the marvelous reception party planned by the ZoSh Events.

Zoya was busy checking on the guests if they needed anything and Aaditya was busy accompanying some of the guests of Mr.Siddique while staring Zoya to and fro with the corner of his eye.

Zoya was wearing avery beautiful light sea green dress wch came down to her ankles,with her long brown hair undone and long pearl ear rings with contrast to her dress and minimum makeup so that her natural beauty could not be hidden under loads of make up.She was looking so stunning.

Aaditya could not take his eye off from her.She was feeling the heat of his eyes on her back and she knew he was looking at her,but as soon as she looked back at him to catch him red handed staring at her,he instantly averted his eyes from her.

This feeling was a kind of iritating but she simply ignored it.They felt so awkward to face each other after what was about to happen today,it was since then they last talked,they were'nt even finding guts to look at each other.

The dinner was done by everyone and now it was time to dance.The sound of soft romantic number filled the atmosphere and the guests started to sway their hips on it with their partners.

Zoya was standing alone in a corner thinking about today's incident,watching peope dance in front of her but not looking at them,staring far away at unseen point when a tall heighted man came in front of her blocking her view.She lifted her thick black lashes to look at him,he was a brown skinned good looking man with black frame glasses,who was warmly smilling at her.

''Hi!I'm Arshad.Mr.Siddique's son.''
He extended his hand towards her.She gave him a soft smile and shaked her hand with him.

''Hi!I'm Zoya.Mr Aaditya's new secretary.''

''Nice to meet you Zoya.If you don't mind,can I have a dance with you?"

''Dance?...ummmm..okay!"

After thinking for a while Zoya agreed to him because she was not finding any interest in the party at all and she was feeling boared.He extended his hand and Zoya placed her hand in his big manly one.And this scene was not missed by the eyes of Aaditya Hooda.He didn't felt good at  watching some other guy so close to Zoya.

Arshad placed his one hand on her waist and the other one held her hand,while she kept her one hand on his shoulder.They both smiled at each other as they danced on the soft beat.Zoya felt comfortable with him,he was a well-mannered nice guy.She liked him.

But later she found herself totally wrong about him when she felt him squeezing her petite waist.She saw his dark brown eyes turning black and an evil grin taking place on his lips.She suddenly started feeling uncomfortable with him.He rubbed his palms at her bare back which made goose bumps raise at her back.

''Choriye humein!"

She squirmed in his arms trying to get free from his hold but he tightened his hold around her in a way that it was impossible to budge.

''Pakarne toh do pehle...''He said shamelessly without even moving a single inch.

The two pair of deep hazel eyes were watching this scenerio with rage and anger filled in them ,his jaw clenched and his palms turned into fists showing the bulging neves of his strong arm.

He controlled an urge to punch that disgusting man right upon his nose.He could not control this feelng of jealousy and possessiveness.He went towards them taking long strides and grabbed the arm of helpless Zoya jerking her away from him.

Zoya took a breathe of relief.Arshad raised an eye brow at him,and he justified his action just saying,
''If you don't mind,can I have my dance partner back?"
Arshad went away making a disgusting face.Zoya looked at Aaditya whose face was still red with anger.

''Than....''
Before the words could properly come out of her mouth,Aaditya held her waist and crashed her to his  hard rock chest,yeah he was really going to dance with her.He wrapped his arms around her waist while she placed her hands on his chest trying to maintain a distance between them which was of no use.His eyes stared directly in to hers ,peeping deap through her soul.At that moment his eyes conveyed so many emotions.Zoya just couldn't read the feelings which she saw in those deap brown eyes.

Aahatein kesi yeh ahatein...
Sunta hun aaj kal...
Ae dil bata..
Dastakein dete hain dastakein...
Kyun ajnabi se pal...
Ae dil bata...

Aaditya's hand travelled to her bare back and she felt her heart racing.It didn't felt bad at all,what she saw in Arshad's eyes was lust and what she saw in Aaditya's eyes was something else other than lust.

Kuch toh hai jo neend aaye kam...
kuch toh hai jo ankhein hain nam..
Kuch toh hai jo tu keh de toh...
Hanste hanste mar jayein hum...

They swayed themselves on the soft tune,it was a whole new feeling for them.It was for the first time that Zoya awas examining his face so closely.

His broad forehead adored by his shinny black hair ,warm dark brown eyes,his thick black eyebrows ,those ocean deap eyes which spoke volumes of something,his fair complexion ,sharp nose and the most sexiest thing she found in his façe was his sharp strong jawline.She badly wanted to trace her fingers upon it.Her heart skipped a beat for him.He was soooo handsome.

Aaditya smirked seeing her checking his face out like this,he knew what affect he had on girls.Zoya took a sharp intakè of breathe as her eyes travelled to his soft pink lips.

''How would it feel to be kissed by him?"

Xxxx

Comment please!