Introduction

Aaditya Hooda:

A handsome young guy with deep brown eyes,fair color,killing smile,well biult body and breathtaking looks.A happy and jolly guy who has no one in world accept a younger brother.Owns an event organising company ZoSh.Loves his workers and in return gets love from them.A very kind hearted person.

Arjun Hooda:

Aaditya's one and only younger brother.A book worm and intelligent guy who loves music amd photography.A cute looking boy with fair complexion,sharp nose and deep green orbs.

Zoya Siddique:

A bubbly and jolly girl of  24 years with deep hazel orbs,thick long lashes,brown skin color and looks that can make any boy drool over her.A very beautifull girl indeed.Also becomes an event organiser at zosh.She also has no one in the world accept her younger sister.

Noor Siddique:

Zoya's younger sister.A cute young girl who always acts like small babies and always non serious.She is interested in music and visiting historical places.

Hey!
Missed me?
I'm back with a new story:-P :-D
How was the intro?
Plzzz VOTE and COMMENT :-)
My last story Woh aik pal was a little tensed so I decided to write a happy happy story for my lovely readers.
So fasten your seat belts for an ultimate ride of fun and romance!
And about WAP,So sorry I couldn't update because I had some problems with my wattpad and the story could'nt retriewe.
So kindly pardon me!
Toh bht bak bak kr li mn ne aaj ka qouta pura ho gya hai.Chalo ab mn jaati hun.
Stay tuned for latest updates!

Lubbbbbbbbbeeeee you all,
Mahnoor