[4]Job in his office

The car stopped in front of a huge building with
"ZoSh Events" shinning on the top of it.Zoya took deep breathe and decided to move inside.She looked towards Aaditya and mouthed him a thank you.And he replied with a mention not.

Zoya moved and Aaditya also moved behind her.Zoya felt someone behind her and she turned to look who it was.

Her forehead folded into many thin lines upon watching Aaditya walking behind her and just smiling like an idiot when their eyes met.For a second zoya started doubting his mental condition.

Z:Aap..aap hmara peecha kar rhe hain?

A:Nooooo....aap ka peecha kar keh marna hai mein ne?

Z:Toh phir aap abhi tak yahan q hain gaye q nhi?

A:Meri Zindagi,meri marzi.Tumhe kya problem hai?

Z:Aap aik numbr k besharam, behaya aur kamzaf insaan hain!

A:Besharam behaya toh samajh mn aata hai yeh kamzarf kya hota hai?

Z:Kamzarf yaani keh ungenerous yaani keh aap.

A:Oh thank you mujh apni tareef sun'na kaafi pasand hai.

Z:Bhaar mein jayein meri bala se aaap.Khare rahein
yahin!!!

My stubborn cat you don't know who I am.

Aaditya thought to himself and a small smirk crept on his lips.

She rolled her eyes and stared to move again.Aadiya also started moving.She held the glass door handle to open it and another hand landed over her hand the next second.And it was non other than aadi.There hands touched and they looked at each other sharing an eye lock for a moment.As they felt a connection in their touche.

Z:Aap kahan?

A:Andar.

Z:Kya mein jaan sakti hun kis khushi mein?

A:Kyunke mein bhi yahin kaam karta hun iss khushi mein.
Z:Oh acha kya kaam karte ho?

Before he could answer zoya said sarcastically.

Z:Hoge koi chote mote employ wagera,koi baat nhi fikar mat karo mein boss se keh kar tumhari promotion karwa don gi.

Aditya smiled and said

A:Pehle khud toh job le lo phir dilwati rehna promotion.

Z:Uski apko fikr krne ki zaroorat nhi hai woh toh humein mill hi jaye gi.

Saying this she entered the office leaving a surprised Aadi behind.

Aa:Over Confidence toh check karo madam ka...

****
zoya stepped in the huge office.

It was well furnished and its interior was very elegant(guys pardon me i'm not good at describing interiors) with huge off white coloured walls and some plants placed in a corner.There were so many people and every one was engrossed in their work.

Her gaze fell on the girl sitting on reception,wearing blue colored coat with white shirt and a pink silk scarf nicely wrapped around her neck.Zoya guessed that she is receptionist.She went to her and greeted her.She replied with a huge smile.

R:Bataiye ma'am How can I help you?

Z:Woh hum intership ke liye interview dene aye hain woh ap ki company ki taraf se advertisement aayi thi na newspaper mein keh company ko kuch new terns ki zaroorat hai toh hum issi liye aaye hain.