[5]Work drived her crazy

Zoya got back home with a tired and worn out look.It was her first job experience and it was hell tiring.She called it for Noor as she entered the house opening the door with keys.

"Noor!"

"Jee appi! hum yahan hain kitchen mein!"

Zoya walked towards kittchen talking lazy steps.She dragged a chair from the dinning table and sat over it keeping her head down over her arms on the table.

"Kesa rha apka interview aur aap ko itna time kahan lag gya appi?"

She said while cutting vegetables over cutting board for salad.

"Interview kahan aaj toh pehla din tha job ka,hum ne aaj se hi join kr liya tha."

"Acha kesa tha pehla din,kahan mili job?kese log hain wahan ke aur job kya mili apko?"

"Are hosla,hosla noor!aik hi sans mn itne saare sawal kr daale.Woh sb hum apko baad mein btayein ge abhi hum bht thake hue hain,plz kuch order kr lijiye khane ke liye qk hmara koi mood nhi hai khana bnane ka."

"Khana bahar se mngwane ki zarurat nhi hai appi,hm ne already biryani bana li hai."

Zoya opened her eyes and sat straight listening to Noor as she surprise to hear it from noor that she made dinner because Noor was a kind of 'kaam chor larki'.

"Ap ne kese bna li apko toh biryani bñani hi nhi aati ?"

Zoya got up from chair and came towards the place where Noor was arranging salad in a plate.

''You tube kis din km aye ga hamari pyaari appi.Hum free bethe boar ho rhe the toh socha aaj apne ke liye apne hathon se biryani bnate hain aap bhi kya yaad karn gi."

She said while giving her a cheeky smile.
"Aww...thank you hamari kohinoor."

Zoya hugged her little sister.She felt very blessed to have a
cute caring sister like her.

Both of them had their dinner together while talking and laughing.Zoya told her about her whole day and her encounter with Aaditya and events related to it while Noor told her about her day in the college.Zoya's all fatigue drained after talking to her sister.

*****

The next day it was a big day for ZoSh events.Mr.Siddiqui's event was one of the events which would take ZoSh events on the seven skies of success.Zoya entered Aaditya's cabin and found him engrossed in his laptop typing something.Zoya cleared her throat to gain his attention.

"Typing janti jo tum?"
He asked while looking up from the laptop.

"Jee jante hain hum typing."

"Toh phir shuru jo jao."

He pointed towards a pile of files in the corner of the room.Zoya's jaw touched the ground when she saw a hill of piles waiting for her.Never in her dreams she could finish this work alone and that also just in few hours.

"You have two hours to cope with this work,we have a lot to do today please finish it as soon as possible."

Zoya looked at him like he had grown two heads.

"Kya?"

Aaditya asked him lifting his eyebrows with #what? look.

"Woh..darasal...kuch nhi sir."

She tried to explain but then she kept her tongue back in her mouth because of loosing her job and walked towards the bundle of files as she har to start soon to finish soon.

"Unhon ne kabhi hum par kaam ka load nhi dala."

She remembered mona's words and her face turned tomato(she's not blushing,she is angry:-) )

"Kabhi apne workers pr kaam ka load nhi daala mgr hmaare liye kya inke sab asool badal gaye?Hum kya koi jaanwar hain?insaan nhi hain jo pahadh jitna kaam hmaare sar pr thop diya hai.Ho na ho yeh aaj tak us din ka badla lae rhe hain humse.Yaar itna kaam toh hum se mar kr bhi nhi ho ga."

She murmered under her breath with an angry face while working.It was almost 1 hour since she has been working but still a huge pile was watching her with awaiting eyes.

On the other hand Aaditya was lost somewhere admiring the beauty in front of him.Her table was on just a disance of few steps away from his table and he could easily see her face..She was making irritating faces and angry pouts while ruffleing through the papers,sometimes she held pencil between her soft plump lips showing that she is on thinking mode.

It was something about this girl which was attracting him towards her.Something which was making him go crazy whenever she was around him.Something which he didn't felt for any other girl.Aaditya was unable to understand what type of feelings were engulfing his heart from the first time he saw her.Aaditya thought her stubborn and childlike attitude was quite cute.

He came out of his laala land when zoya angrily threw a file on the table with a cry baby face.Aadiya felt pity for her and he decided to help her with the work.He got up from his chair and went towards angry zoya who was making angry but cute pouts while leaning on the papers.She was blabbering something and I kept my ear near her to listen to whom is she cursing.

"Yaar hadh ho gyi...is tarah koi badla leta hai kya kisi se?Hum ne maafi bhi maang li lekin yeh hain keh maaf karne ko tyaar hi nhi hain.Us baat ko bhool hi nhi rahe...In se zyaada ghatiya insaan hum ne aaj taking nahi dekha..dekha kya..in se zyaada ghatiya isaan koi peda hi nhi hua ho ga..agar hamari majboori na hoti na toh kabhi iss bandar ke paas job na karte.."

Aaditya's eyes widened with shock when he heard her colourful thoughts about hèr.

"Like seriously she's thinking that I'm taking some kind of revenge from her.Its her work band not any kind of revenge."

He thought in his mind while mentally facepalming himself.Zoya was so busy in abusing aaditya that she didn't realised that he was standing right behind her listening to all her blabbering about him and he decided to answer her.

"Mein toh bhool chuka hun lekin shaid aap nhin bhool rahein miss.zoya.''

Zoya's heart sanked down to her stomach....

Hey ppl,
Vote and comment pleaseeeee....
It means alot:-) :-)

With love
Mahnoor