Khushi went to Ashish's Cabin. 

Khushi: may I come in Sir, 

Ashish: come in. he looked up. Khushi? Take a seat. 

Khushi came in and sat on the opposite chair. 

Ashish: what's going on Khushi? You are taking permissions often these days... 

Khushi: Sorry sir, I'm planning a surprise party for my parents anniversary so to look after the arrangements I'm taking the permissions, but I'm completing the work on time and no pending works at all, you can check...

Ashish waited for a minute then laughed out loud. 

Ashish: god, you are so innocent Khushi. 

Khushi got confused 

Ashish: I was just kidding, but look at your face... relax, I know your capability and also know you personally and I can never doubt you... it's just I thought maybe you go someone interested, you know, a guy? So keeping you busy with that... He wanted to know what her take on the relationship with his son is.

Khushi: Sir, you know me. I'm not interested in this relationship and all but... she stopped as she suddenly got the images of Arnav from the start till yesterday's lunch, then last but not the least, Aman, statement on naming her feelings as Love. 

Ashish: but? He got curious... 

Khushi got back: But, she looked here and there, what to say and making her feel more complicated, Arnav entered the cabin with Aman. 

Khushi stood up and looked at Arnav for a while and same with Arnav, then she looked at Aman who winked at her, she looked down, 

Khushi: Sir, you carry on... I must be going... 

Ashish: Khushi, you wanted to say something? 

She remembered the purpose on her coming to his cabin. 

Khushi: yes sir, as I said it's my parents‟ anniversary this Saturday, I'm inviting you and your family to join us and be part of the party. 

Ashish: yeah, I got the invitation from Ram. 

Aman: family, as in ASR too? He is full on to tease her, these days he is less scared of Arnav, and his anger, and Ashish is a friendly boss. 

Khushi: If he is the son of our boss then yes, he is too invited as he comes under the family. She looked at Aman warningly and swearing to do something. 

Arnav smiled at her seeing her glaring at Aman, she looked so cute. He felt happy that he too got the invitation from her though not directly but still she intended to invite him. 

Suddenly, he felt too childish, to even being happy with such stupid thought but he couldn't help himself from being happy. 

Khushi: I'll take your leave sir; I'm expecting you to be with your complete family. 

Ashish: As if you attended my daughter's engagement. 

Khushi sheepishly smiled at him: Sir you know, I'm... 

Ashish: change that thought of yours... you know, being social is not that bad, so from now on, I'm expecting you to be the part of most of the social parties, be it, business or personal... be social and you will get to know this world by interacting with different personalities, and I would suggest, start with your parents anniversary. 

Khushi: hmm... 

Ashish: what "hmm"? Answer properly. 

Khushi: yes sir, I will try being social with all and meet and greet all the people who are invited and will get to know them.