Don't do it Jade.

Stay strong.

"What's your point, Vega?" I ask, my tone full of sadness and defeat.

"My point is that you're hiding something from me.. and I just don't see why you can't just talk to me-"

"Jeez Vega, I'm not fucking obliged to tell you everything, you know!" I snap frustratedly, but I immediately regret it as soon as the words come out of my mouth.

It's just, it's so fucking hard..

To do something that you really don't wanna do for the sake of your girlfriend's future..

And above all, keeping it from her has been one of the hardest tasks I've ever had to do.. mainly coz I'm so used to telling her everything.

To think I've only got two more weeks being this close with her is physically making my stomach churn..

"Well I tell you all of my problems!" She shouts back, and I know deep down that I should leave the shouting match here, but nope. Obviously I don't listen to myself.

"Oh yeah? So when were you planning on telling me that KSR reinstated their offer, huh?!"

Shit.

I didn't mean to let that one slip.

The line goes quiet for a second, but I know she's still there..

She's probably just too shocked to say something at the moment.

"How did you- Did you go through my frickin' phone!?"

"It doesn't matter what I did. What does matter is the fact that you've been keeping something that big from me too!"

"I never told you because I never thought twice about it, Jade! I'm not going to live in Florida, even if they offered me a million dollars."

Good luck convincing her to go in two weeks then Jade..

Shut up brain!

"I can't believe you'd go through my phone! What, do you not trust me anymore!?" She gets more and more mad by the second, and I shut my eyes, trying to think of any possible solution to this hectic argument.

"I do trust you.. it's just.."

"It's just what, Jade!?"

Shit. How do I get myself outta this one..

"I dunno, alright!" I seriously give up.

We only have two weeks left being in the same freaking city. I don't wanna be arguing over nothing.

"You.. are so freaking unbelievable sometimes." She says through gritted teeth, and I groan when I hear the line go dead..

For fucks sake!!

——————————————————

(Following morning)

Tori's POV:

I've never been so tired and frustrated going to a holiday in my entire life!

It's about 6 in the morning, and I'm currently in the airport waiting for Jade, just knowing that it's going to be another level of awkwardness when she arrives.

I mean, I'm still so mad!

She had absolutely no right to go through my phone, like it's a complete invasion of privacy and she still hasn't told me why she was even on it in the first place, so excuse me for still being a bit agitated by it.