My Spot

(Fast forward a couple of weeks. Mid Term Break)

Friday Evening..

Tori's POV:

Things have been absolutely amazing recently. It's finally Mid Term, and I'm so freaking happy to have some time off from this school. I mean, school in Hollywood Arts is amazing, and I love the people and teachers here.. but everybody needs a break every once in a while, so I'm looking forward to the mini holiday.

Ever since Jade and I have admitted our love for each other, we've pretty much become inseparable, and I've found myself wanting to be around her more and more lately.

We obviously aren't around each other 24/7, since we still got different classes, and we've gotten so much homework recently because it's Mid term break, and teachers just wanna make our lives filled with torture.. but now that we're free, I'm really excited to spend some more time with her. It's actually Tyler's birthday on Sunday, and I can't wait to see him again, coz it feels like I haven't seen him in ages.

I stand in front of her door, and knock on it a couple of times before waiting.

I'm not waiting for long, because the door swings open, to reveal my favourite little ten year old.

"Toriiiiii!" He squeals as he runs into my waist, clutching onto it oh so tightly.

"Hey Ty! Long time no see." I chuckle, as I ruffle up his hair a little.

I haven't been to Jade's in a few weeks, so I've missed him so much, and based on this reaction, I say he's missed me too.

He pulls back with a wide smile on his face, and I tell him how much he's grown already, making him grin even brighter.

"Tori! Hey! How are you, sweetie?" Crystal says excitedly, as she walks towards me and Tyler in the living room.

She gives me a warm hug, to which I return, and we maintain a small conversation before Jade walks in.

"If you're done attacking my girlfriend.." Jade says as she walks in with a smirk, and I smile at her.

"We were gonna go out for a walk before dinner.." she tells her mom, as she holds my hand in hers.

"Okay, but make sure to be back before it gets dark." Crystal says, and we nod our heads before heading out the door, still holding each other's hands.

"So, where we goin'?" I ask, as she kinda guides me towards a narrow footpath that eventually leads up to a forest.

It's really amusing to me actually.. a couple of months ago, I'd be terrified to follow Jade up a path in the forest.. alone.. but now.. I trust her more than anything, and it's just so natural to be by her side.

"I wanna show you something." She simply says, and I raise an eyebrow, but she doesn't specify any further, so I decide to just wait and see.

There's a small hill that we have to walk up, and it's an extremely bumpy path, but Jade never lets go of my hand, as she guides me through the forest.

We have to duck our heads a couple of times too, because of some trees, and I've a feeling Jade comes here often since she seems to know this place like the back of her hand.

As I'm walking beside Jade, I notice how beautiful she looks right now, and how freaking lucky I am to be her girlfriend. Out of all the people she could've dated.. I get to be the one that calls her mine. I get to be the one that kisses her, and holds her. I'm so focused on how freaking attractive my girlfriend looks, that I end up tripping over a root on the ground that I wasn't paying attention to. My face should be collided with the bumpy path, but I find myself being grabbed before I make the fall.