''You're not afraid, are you, funny man?'' The Pirate Genie asked him.

''Ha! I love it!'' The Lightning Ninja replied.

---

Lloyd was on his dragon, flying back to the others after flying over the Endless Sea. (Y/n) caught him before he could fall onto the sand, and helped him up.

''You okay? Did you see any land?'' Cole questioned.

''Just water. I tried to reach the mainland, but it's too far. We won't be able to get off this island on our own.'' The Green Ninja replied. 

(Y/n) sighed. ''Well, that's unfortunate.''

Suddenly, Cole laughed, confusing the others.  ''What's so funny about our predicament?'' Nya asked.

''Oh, I was just thinking about what Jay might say to that.'' The Earth Ninja answered. He then raised his voice. 

"You're telling me we went through all that trouble to get the venom to stop Nadakhan, and now we have no way to get off this island!?" He asked, before using his normal voice. ''Heh, gone one day and I already miss him spazzing out.''

''Me too. After he lied to us, I was so hard on him. And now he's captured and all alone. Some friends we are.'' Nya replied.

''Hey, Jay's strong. We'll get him back. It's like what Wu once told me, if you want something bad enough, you find a way to make it happen.'' Lloyd told the others.

''He's right. If we can't fly off this island, we'll build our way. I've seen enough movies to know it's possible.'' Cake Devourer said.

 ''And if we've build a rocket off an asteroid, what's one raft a little—'' The Green Bean replied.

 ''Across an endless sea filled with unknown creatures that wanna eat us? Uh, that was my Jay impression. Well, what are we waiting for?'' The Water Ninja asked. ''Let's get building.'' 

They then ran off into the jungle, to gather resources.

---

Sharpshooter Flintlocke showed Doubloon a blueprint.

''The Raid Zeppelin ain't made for speed. It's made for power, you understand?'' Flintlocke asked, and the two-faced pirate nodded.

''And before we each met Nadakhan, we were castaways. In one way or another, he brought us together and made us whole.'' Clancee told Jay, who scrubbed the deck with a brush. 

''Take D-Dogshank for instance. It's not easy being the second prettiest girl at the b-ball. She wished to stand out. Heh. Inevitably she did, but it ain't for being pretty.'' 

''Oh, then there's Doubloon. A two-faced thief caught trying to steal N-Nadakhan's gold. He tried wishing his way out of his sentence, but cap was so impressed with his agility, he went ahead and actually made him two-faced.''

 ''Oh, then Monkey Wretch wasn't always a monkey, but always a headache. Wished to be the greatest mechanic of his kind. T-t-too bad for him that kind was the mechanized primate variety.''

The Lightning Ninja looked over at Doubloon and Flintlocke, who were poring over the blueprint. 'If only I could get a message out to my friends.' He thought.

''But I never made a wish. No, no, no. Not I, heh. Couldn't think of anything to w-wish for, even if I tried. Got everything I need right here.'' The pirate serpentine explained, and Jay watched as Flintlocke and the two-faced pirate left. ''Never fit in with the rest of the Serpentine, so I'm happy enough to have a family.''