Wander [game]

ya'll remember what happened last time we played a game >:)

BUT this game is going to work more like an RPG game. I will give you an open ended question and you all have to collectively figure out an answer. I'll make one comment you all must reply to to figure out the answer

Good luck :3

   ~*~

You open your eyes and look around. It seems like you're in an End City ship. Beside you sits Silver.

"Oh nice you're awake," she says. "I'm assuming you'd like a recap of what just happened?"

You nod since you kinda don't have another option.

She claps her hands together. "Well. Me and M found this thingy that looked like an Eye of Ender but in End crystal colors and with a cube glass floating around it. M said that if you touch it then someone called a "Reader" replace your existence for a day. Then she grabbed it because smart."

Silver glances at you after her monologue. "I'm assuming it worked. You looked confused as fuck."

Before you can say anything, she picks you up and swiftly flies you over to the End Portal. "Okay before I dump you in, I need to set down a few rules."

You get worried.

"First of all, don't do anything dumb. What I mean by that is don't break the fourth wall. Don't tell you're a Reader. We don't know what could happen if you do that."

(The author of this book proceeds to glare at the readers like "i hope you understand what i'm implying")

You nod, scared by the hek she could be implying.

"ALL RIGHT THEN OFF YOU GO!" She prepares to throw you into the End Portal. "HAVE FUN IN HERMITCRAFT!"

She proceeds to yeet you into the portal.

Black fills your vision.

You wake up and you're sitting in the shopping district, leaning against the wall of Sahara.

[What do you do?]

~*~

*laughs in ya'll better make good choices or i swear to god i won't hesitate to ruin all the hermits' lives*

i shall comment one comment so please reply to that as you guys talk about the answer. Other random comments or question can just be commented normally without having to reply to my comment!