Bloopers!

aka im now treating Rulebreakers like its a tv show lol

   ~*~

"Do I have actually have to slam face first into a wall?" Grian asked, pointing to the script.

"Yeah kinda," the director replied.

"But I don't wanna damage my beautiful face!" he whined.

"Sucks to suck, you're the one who signed up for this job."

Grian called to someone off stage. "Can I quit now?"

"Gotta finish the scene first!" someone yells back.

"GODDAMN IT!"

Beep!

"Hi guys!" Scar yelped in surprise and Grian feigned a stumble. Then he tripped on some fake pebbles and tumbled to the floor.

"Sorry Char- er, Grian!" Cub chuckled, his body only half visible. He stepped out of the thin cut in the wall and helped up his friend. "Gremlin," he added, ruffling the shorter's hair.

"STOP FLIRTING, GET BACK TO THE SCENE FOR FUCK'S SAKE!"

Beep!

"Wouldn't it be fun to like, go beyond the borders?" Xisuma mumbled aloud, twirling a key in his hand.

"My prince, you mustn't think like that!" Joe scolded in a hushed tone, pushing his glasses back up. "Have you forgotten that beyond the borders are monsters, witches, creatures of the dark that will surely slaughter you if you meet them?"

Xisuma was about to say his next line when someone dressed up in a vampire cape walks on stage. "Bleh bleh bleh!" he exclaims, baring fake plastic fangs. "I vill come to snatch your veave!"

"TANGO WHY ARE YOU EVEN HERE?!"

"ME AND GRIAN FOUND THE COSTUME BOX, THAT'S WHY!"

"BEEP BEEP MOTHERFUCKERS COMING THROUGH!" They look up to see Grian jump down from the rafters with his cape spread out behind him.

"HOLY SHI-"

Beep!

A man with dirty blonde hair sits in the chair. He looks at the camera with a smile. "Wait, what am I supposed to say again?"

Beep!

"Hi there!" he says, waving at the camera. "I'm Charles and I play Grian in Rulebreakers! I guess I'm here for a little Q to the A!"

Someone vaguely mutters off camera, "For fuck's sake Charles..."

So, how is it playing Grian? Does it feel different from being yourself?

"Meh. Grian isn't that much different from me, just more chaotic. I think of myself as a bit more level headed than Grian."

"ARE YOU SURE ABOUT THAT?" someone yells from off stage.

"YES NOW SHUT UP ISKALL!"

"NO U!"

"UNO REVERSE CARD!"

ALRIGHT WE'RE ENDING THIS RIGHT NOW-

Beep!

   ~*~

yup that was some bloopers/behind the scenes for Rulebreakers! these are fun to do :3