Chapter 3

All the girls screamed yes but, I just stood their with a scared look on my face. "Ok I'll make the popcorn you guys get comfortable." Everyone ran over to the living room and turned off the lights.

When I was reaching up for the popcorn a hand grabbed my shoulder causing me to scream. I turned around with a punch in my hand to see Niall laughing his head off.

"Someone's scared." Niall said.

"No!"He gave me a look like he knew I was. "Ok fine scary movies aren't really my thing." I said while putting the popcorn in the microwave.

"Here do you need someone to cuddle with?"

"Maybe."

"After your done with the popcorn you sit next to me and you have the right to cry, scream, lean on me, or hug me."

"Ok." My cheeks were probably blushing like crazy. Now it was time to make 11 bags of popcorn without burning them.

_*^*_

11 popped bags, 5 burned bags, and 20 minutes of the movie later I walked over my hands filled with popcorn to the living room. I threw the popcorn in the middle of the floor. Everyone grabbed a bag like they haven't seen food in years. Once everyone got back to their spots Niall left a open spot for me to sit next to him. I casually walked over to Niall when a pair feet popped out causing me to trip. My hands caught my fall but when I looked up Niall's face was just centimeters away from my face. We stood their awkwardly for awhile till I realized how awkward it must have looked. I rolled over to the open spot next to Niall and looked at Louis who was cracking up. I just flicked Louis off and started to watch the movie.

_*^*_

5 screams, 3 walk outs, 4 Niall screams because of squeezing him so hard, and 2 pillows in the face (thanks Louis) later the movie was over.

"Danielle the movie wasn't even scary," Zayn said stretching out his legs.

"I wasn't scared!" I said getting off of Niall. Everyone looked at me and rolled their eyes. "Ok maybe a little, but we should set up the downstairs before we do anything." Everyone agreed and went back to doing what ever they were doing. "Fine I'll get the blankets and pillow. " No one responded so I just groaned and walked up stairs.

I went to each room and grabbed Erin's blue duvet and pillow, Eastan's pink one, Megan's purple one, Jordan's green one, and Ambers black one. I walked in my room and I froze. "Shit!" I whispered. The only duvet I have is my one direction one. I wanted to not bring it, but if I only have 5 duvets its not enough for anyone. I untangled the mess of the other girls duvets and stuck mine in the middle, so no one would notice.

I walked down the steps with a half smile on my face. Everyone gave me strange looks.

"Is everything alright?" Eastan said.

"Yeah I'm fine."

"You look like you saw a ghost is someone still scared from the movie?" Erin chuckled.

"No! I'm fine that movie wasn't eve..." Before I could finish someone squeezed the sides of my hips and I screamed "Please don't hurt me!"Everyone broke out laughing their heads off so, I turned around to a smiling Harry.

"You little prick!" I said playfully slapping him.

Harry snatched one of the duvets from my hand and started to crack up. I dared not to look at what duvet he was holding. It's either he's looking at my duvet or he finds a color very funny. Obviously it's mine. "Boys look we're on a duvet this is hilarious who's duvet is this!?"

I looked at the girls giving them the *don't tell them look, but obviously Amber didn't know what I meant. "It's Danielle's!" Amber said giving me a evil look, "wait till you see her room!"