Chapter 15

"Oh my god Megan!" I screamed. All the girls ran over to look and they all gasped. We ran over and I took the blind fold off of her and pulled the duct tape off her mouth. Her face was red from crying and it looked like she hadn't slept in days.

"Megan what happened!" Jordan asked trying to get the chain off.

Megan was still crying and was trying to answer the question, but only one word came out. "Amber!" she cried. Megan was still chained to the chair, and all the girls were helping her out, but the only way to let the chains loose was with a key.

"What did she do to you?" Eastan said.

Megan settled down a little and said, "She um followed me to Mckenzie's house and when we got there she asked if we could talk, so I said yes to find answers and then she... she," Megan broke down crying.

"Megan's it's ok we're safe now she's not here," I said trying to comfort her.

"No were not!" she screamed.

"What do you mean?"

"Amber told me that this wasn't the last of her and she was just warming up!"

I looked at each girl and they were as confused as I was. This wasn't like Megan to act like this. She was acting... insane. "Ok why don't we get you out of chains and calm you down, alright?"

Megan put her head down making her hair block her face, "There's no use Amber took the key and there's no way to get the chains off me!" I heard Megan start to whimper, "Just let me die here!" My eyes started to fill with water. Whatever Amber did to her must of been truly evil, because that is not the same Megan from the other day. I looked up away from her and realized Amber's room was completely empty. Not even her bed was in the room.

"Do you want me to call the boys and see what they can do?" Eastan suggested. All of us nodded and she dialed a number on her phone, probably Zayn's. "Oh my god Zayn come quick to our apartment! And bring the boys!" I heard a mumble from Eastan's phone and then she lowered the phone from her ear. "He's going to be here soon!"

"Eastan what are the boys going to do?" Jordan asked. She had a point, what would they do. The only way to get her out was with a key and the chains were too tight to try and wriggle them off.

About 5 minutes later there was a knock on our door. Eastan ran down to go open it, and bring the boys upstairs. The boys mouth dropped when they saw Megan chained to the seat. I noticed Harry wasn't with them. "So what do you want us to do?" Liam asked.

"See Eastan my point exactly," Jordan said. I could tell Eastan didn't know what to say because her mouth was open and only mumbles came out.

"Well we could try to brake the chair and see if we can get her out from their," Zayn suggested.

Eastan looked up at Zayn and smiled, "See they aren't worthless!" Jordan rolled her eyes.

"Since the chairs wooden I guess we can chop it with an axe. Do you guys have an axe anywhere?" Liam said.

"Yes because we have an axe just lying around!" Erin said sarcastically.

"Well, I just thought."

"Maybe we can get a knife!" I said. I ran downstairs and grabbed the sharpest knife and ran back up.

"It's going to take hours to break the chair with that little thing," Niall said grabbing the knife, "but I guess it will do." Niall bent down and looked at Megan whose head was still facing towards the ground. "Hi Megan, in order to break the chair safely you can't move alright!" Megan didn't reply. Niall began to cut the chair making the wood split a little by little.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

After about an hour the whole back of the chair broke off from the bottom. The chains dropped to the floor and Megan stood up. She brushed the hair in her face away and their was a huge smile planted on her face. "Oh my god thank you!" she said cheerfully. Did the chains just make her crazy or what?

"Megan can you tell us what happened?" Erin asked.

"We're going to need to sit down because it's a long story!"

Short chapter because I really wanted to update!

please, please, please check out my other story Immortals because I'm really enjoying writing it and I think you guys will like it!

Make sure to vote/comment/follow me because it really means a lot to me! Ok I love you all <3

~Danielle :)