Stressed! ❅

Sorry I haven't been posting! I'm on break but I have been trying to get my hw and essays done so I can have my other 2 weeks off so far I'm almost done with my hw! So I will probably upload today or tomorrow? Idk yet. Hopefully this makes up for my absents 😎

* Sometimes you have those days when school is too much, and all you want to do is go home and crash for days.
    * But you have other things to deal with, too, so it's just not gonna happen.
    * You're already dragging by the time you get home, slowly walking into the house and dropping your things in the entryway. It doesn't matter if your coat gets put where it belongs or if your shoes are in the way of the door.
* When Jack gets there, he immediately knows what's going on.
    * All of the lights are off and there's no sound in the entire house other than the microwave beeping as he walks to the kitchen.
        * You could only manage the energy to make popcorn for dinner.
    * With Jack around, though, that's not going to cut it.
    * He doesn't even say anything. He grabs a bowl and pours the popcorn in before escorting you to the couch and placing the bowl in your lap.
    * You try to protest because that's what people do even when they're exhausted, but he shushes you with a quick kiss on the forehead and goes back to the kitchen.
    * You finally turn on the TV and curl up under a blanket on the couch while you wait for him.
        * This isn't the first time this has happened, so it's not a total surprise that he's also just come in from work and he's acting like you're the only one who's tired.
* He comes back in with a quickly put together meal of steamed vegetables and mac and cheese. It's nothing fancy, but it will be more filling than the popcorn you've been lazily eating.
    * The two of you eat in relative silence with Jack asking about your day. You trade stories back and forth for a little while.
    * Once he realizes that you're just tired and nothing bad happened, he leaves you to go take a shower.
    * You drift off, but when he gets back, he talks you into taking a shower or bath of your own while he cleans up the kitchen (he's a messy cook) and throws a load of clothes in the washing machine (also not his best chore, but he gets it done).
    * Even though you still feel like falling over, you come back to find him on the couch with all of the lights still off and a movie playing on the TV.
        * He pats the space in front of him and you settle on the couch between his legs, letting your head fall forward as he gives you a gentle neck and shoulder massage. It moves to your back and it takes the little energy you have left not to make any obscene noises at the feeling.
            * You're too tired for anything else to happen tonight.
            * But, rest assured, Jack knows how it feels.
            * This goes on for at least 20 minutes.
        * You're just about to lay out on the couch when the buzz of the dryer causes you to jerk up out of your relaxed state, so he spends an extra 20 minutes giving you an "apology massage" before going to take care of the laundry.
* By the time you make it to the actual bed, you're less sore but more tired, so you almost immediately pass out.
    * But not before thanking Jack for everything he did that night.
    * "I have to give you a reason to keep me around."