Prologue

Life

(n.) the existence of an individual human being or animal.

The word "life" is a part of a noun based on the dictionary. Just as you read this statement, chances are, you have a different way to define the word or you don't care too much about it. Before we get into discussions, we all know that the dictionary has tons of other definitions. So technically, the word life could be defined by different perspectives.

Life is a mystery everyone still wonders about. It's like we just woke up one morning and then its introduction to the journey. How did we get here and who made us so perfect? And what happens once we go? Is there more to the cycle than growing and getting older?

Every single person in this universe was born different. It could've been the birthplace and the environment they grew up with, the DNA

Structures that lead to a unique physical appearance or the experiences God has destined for each people throughout their life. Over seven billion people are living in this world and not even a single person has gone through the same journey as the other one.

Imagine if scientists made an outstanding innovation in the technology industry. Let's say they made a time machine, just like in the movies. What's the first thing that crossed your mind hearing that news? Would you like to try it out?

Whether people tried it or not, it's all up to their choices. Maybe there will be people that tried it out of curiosity. Maybe there will be people that used it for a serious purpose like using the time machine to change something from the past that they're not satisfied with.

If it does exist, does that mean the time machine could change the "already known" future?

Paths that appear in the present are destined by the choices we choose beforehand. It's not easy to decide on choices because there are always consequences you have to deal with afterward. A lot of times humans are told to make the right decisions.

If you accidentally fall into the bad choice, your whole life will be soaked in regret. Mistakes are one way to ruin our desired future and you could end up just like the people that wished the time machine exist.

To make the right choice, you'll need critical thinking. You need opinions from your closest family and friends. You need to listen to your mom because she's the one who gave birth to you. You need to hear the advice from your grandfather or even your great grandfather.

You need to think about the possible outcomes that are most likely to happen. You need to research other people's experiences of the choices you're about to make.

You need to understand that making mistakes are fatal.

Or are they?