Magoa

(n.) a heartbreaking feeling that leaves long-lasting traces, visible in gestures, and facial expressions.

Rae

I walked to the directions of my mobile map. There's a small green line left before I got to my destination. Well, I could see it's not far from where I'm from. I didn't use any transportation since the rain has stopped.

You have arrived at your destination!

I stopped at a very tall apartment which looks typical. I came into the lobby and started to register at the front door. They give me the key card to get into the room. I didn't expect this apartment to use key cards though since I expect it to be a real key.

"Ms. Rae, You're going to be in room number 112 it'll be on the eleventh floor. The provisions here there would be two beds in one room in case someone comes in to register.

The rule is you cannot use two beds for you because it's for your other roommate. If you have anything you want to ask you could call us with the phone available." said the girl that wears a suit giving a card with a Wi-Fi password.

"Okay, thank you" I take the card and went into the elevator. I tap the card and pressed the circle button that was written eleven on it.

The door opens and I began searching for the room. I could smell a very aromatherapy scent from this floor. Ting! I pushed down the handle of the door and I was not expecting the room to be decorated with colors. I have a strong feeling that this room is already filled with one person which is going to be my roommate.

I look around and see the room is decorated with her family pictures. It made me kind of sad since my family isn't in a good term right now. I could tell you I and my brother didn't live in good harmony between our family members.

It all started when my mom wanted to have a divorce from my dad. My mom takes Samuel and my father took me which makes us separated from a child. It's an unforgettable story for me. At the moment, I was trying to get away from my dad since he started to marry another woman which something I go against.

You know how uncomfortable that would be for me with the new mother. I decided to pack my things from home and run away to grandma's hometown. I wasn't planning to surprise her. Well, it's not a good reason to move to a new town, isn't it? I would reject all my calls from my father since I didn't even want to communicate with him anymore. He changed so much.

Now he would prioritize his wife first comparing to me. That's when I've hated him since. I never really want willing to build chemistry with his new wife. Whatever way he's going to persuade me, I never wanted to agree.

I'm super jealous of her.

Well, I haven't checked out on Samuel's side. I haven't got the chance to ask since I just met him just now.

Everything here seems fine but I wonder where my roommate went? Is she going somewhere? She's nowhere to be seen.

Bed check, Internet check, View check, now the last thing I need to check is the bathroom. This would determine my entire impression of the apartment. I opened the bathroom door and something was holding it back for the door to open fully. I look behind it and saw a person's body on the floor. I got chills and was shocked like crazy.

I called the nearest ambulance in town and called my brother as well. I called the administration bar and shout for help. People came out from the room and a boy carried her to an emergency mattress. The ambulance came downstairs and she pulled into the ambulance. I came in with her and my brother calls up.