Chapter 34

**Mature content ahead ;) viewer discretion is advised**

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dustin's kiss started hot and exploded from there. He began to dominate, so smoothly and subtlety that I almost didn't notice when control shifted from me to him. But small hints made it unquestionably clear; they way he dragged his hands up the sides of my body to lock my hands above my head, the weight of his body pressing heavily into mine, the skillful way his used his legs to slightly separate mine.

    My attention was drifting on a sea of pleasure and I was damn near willing to let him continue. But I wasn't ready to let him think our progress was his to regulate, so I caught his bottom lip between my teeth and bit. Just hard enough to draw his attention and just long enough to disrupt the rhythm of our embrace.

    His hand cascaded down the outside of my arm and traveled to my hip, then it swept up the center of my body and closed around my neck with his fingers keeping pressure on either side. He pushed me down into the pillows and held me there, maintaining precise eye contact with me as his tongue licked at his bottom lip. Then he lifted a finger to touch where I had nipped him.

    "Whoops." I said, panting and smiling in ways that would make even the devil blush, "Did I hurt you?"

     Dustin's eyes dipped a shade darker and he folded over me again, still gripping my neck, now kissing and sucking between his fingers. He started on one side and gradually moved to the other, simultaneously tilting my head farther back until he had enough room to return light and playful bites to the underside of my jaw. The brush of his lips against my throat unleashed upon me arousing heat that awakened primal instincts I didn't even know were laying dormant within, but it became quite obvious with every kiss and every touch that Dustin could evoke feelings I didn't know I have been thirsting for but am now desperately hunting.

    With one hand occupied at my throat, the other one brushed down to my waist where his fingers slipped, just barely, under the hem of my shirt and lifted it. When my ribcage was revealed, he stopped and let his hands explore the freshly exposed skin, and was sure to allow a lasting amount of time for elaborate examination. But I was less patient. I grabbed the bottom of his shirt, hitched it up his chest, yanked it over his head, then stalled in embarrassment when the collar snagged on his nose.

    The sound of his laugh was muffled through his shirt, "Great job, Sadie. Super sexy."

    My cheeks flared and the tips of my ears singed, "I'm sorry."

    He had sat up and reached over his head to finish removing his shirt but he went still at my apology and looked down at me from where he was straddling my waist, borderline bewildered, "Why are you apologizing?"

    I covered my own face, frightfully self conscious when thinking of our impending intimacy and my lack of knowledge that I hadn't previously considered until this very moment, "Because ... I don't know what I'm doing."

    He tossed his shirt onto the floor before leaning over me, now on his hands and knees, boxing me in below him, "Sadie, look at me."

    I peeked through my fingers.

    He repeated his command, deeper than before, "Look at me."

    My hands dropped from my face.

    "It's okay to not know, Sadie. And it's okay for us to figure this out as we go." His smile made my heart ache. Because it wasn't irritated or impatient as Jake's always had been and it wasn't lathered in false amity as Kendra's had been. Dustin's smile was kind and understanding, authentic in a way I never knew before coming to the compound. And he smiled wider when he caught me staring, "You know I don't expect anything from you, ever. So if this is as far as we go, that is fine-"