Chapter 16- shopping?

Start from the beginning

I can't wait to get pants and T-shirts today. I am never wearing another dress again. I went back I the bathroom to fix my hair. I decided to do a waterfall braid. (think Katniss from the hunger games)

Before I leave the room I throw on my white converses high tops. I skip out of the room and down the hallway. I slide down the rail and hope of at the last minute.

Lucas is sitting waiting for me. When I get down there he has changed into I white form fitting T-shirt blue jean and a black leather jacket. He looks so HOTTT in that outfit. Omg what am it thinking. Snap out of it.

'You can't fight the mate bond" Stela said in a song song way.

"I can and I will" I stated

"You need him and I need him, stop fighting him and just give him a chance" she told me. After that she blocked me out.

I herd a cough and snapped out of my thoughts. "Are you ready to go" he asked. I simply nodded my head and walk out to the same car we rode in yesterday.

After about a ten minute drive we arrived a a large mall. There where tons of teen age girls flocking in there and a few boys as well.

I went to reach for the door but to my surprise I swung open. "My lady" Lucas said in a posh accent. I stepped out of the car and started walking to the mall.

The first store we went to was Rue 21. I got four pairs of normal jeans and four pairs of jeans with holes. I then got some leggings, tons of T-shirts, and a cute romper. I hate dress but if I have to dress up for a date or something I need a nice outfit.

When we got in line it just crossed my mind that I have no money. I look up at Lucas and Sighed. "What is it" he asked his brows coming together. "I'm broke" I said "I can't buy these".

He looked at me then laughed. "I know know that sweetheart that's why I'm paying" he said in such a duh toon. I shrugged then handed him the clothes. "Umm what are you doing" he inquired. "since you're buying there are some cute sweaters I want to get" I said walking away.

After about an hour of shopping we went to the food court to rest. We have gone to urban outfitters, American Eagle, Forever 21, GAP, and Victoria's Secrets.

We where now eating something we got from a Japanese restaurant. I got hibachi shrimp and rice and he got steak.

"So" I said trying to break the silence. He looked up at me but didn't say anything. "Would you like to play 21 questions" I asked. His face lit up like a kid getting there gift Christmas morning.

"Ok you can start" he said.
(E)"Favorite color"
(L) "Blue, you"
(E) "Teal"
(L) "Favorite season"
(E) "spring it's the easiest time to survive, what about you"
(L) "Summer I have good memories"
(E) "when's your birthday"
(L) "January nineteenth, and you"
(E) "November tenth"
(L) "what's your favorite animal besides a wolf"
(E) "Tasmanian devils, there really cute but could bite you finger off"
(L) "sounds like someone I know" I couldn't help the light blush the crept onto my face. "My favorite animal's a tiger".
(E) "why"
(L) "is that one of you questions"
(E) "yes"
(L) "well I lost someone very close to me and tigers just remember of her"

My wolf was a little saddened by this. She wanted to know who this girl is and why she was so special to Lucas. Before I could ask thigh Lucas's phone rang. He picked it up and started talking.

When he hung up he grabbed the bags and stood up. "One of the border patrols found something we have to go" he said. I nodded then stood up grabbing the remainder of the bags.

Once we got home we Lucas got out of the car and grabbed all of my bags. I followed him into the house and to my room. He placed the bags on the bed then turned to me. "I'm head out, stay here Thorn is here if you need anything don't try to argue" and with the he left.

I sat there for a second before I walked out of my room and to the front door. I put my hand on the knob when I herd the voice of an annoying beta "where do you think your going".

"On a run" I lied.

"Your not allowed to leave this house Evie" he said.

"well I'm the Luna so you can't keep me here"

"Well you haven't been crowned yet"

I growled at him but the got a better idea. I stormed up the stars as if I was giving up then locked myself in my room. I looked at my trusty window and went to open it. Once it was open I jumped out, I shifted mid air. I landed gracefully on my paws.

I started to follow Lucas's trail after about seven minutes I came to a stop. I saw Lucas and his patrol. I stayed down wind from him so he couldn't see me.

I strained my ear to hear what they where saying. What to you mean there staying out side of the border isn't that a good thing" Lucas asked. "Well there right on the border but there not crossing over. There definitely plaining something" a voice I recognized as Marcus said.

"What are we supposed to do we can't attack the because they have done nothing wrong" Lucas said almost growled.

"Well we can go out there a look for clues, if they attack us then we can take then in for questioning and if not we might get a better idea of what we are working with" Alex said.

Lucas nodded his head and they all started to head off. I crossed the border and started sniffing around when I came across blond hair. "Well hello Evie"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
An
I'm back. I hope you like this chapter. Surgery went great so I'm now bionic. YAY. I hope every one had a good Christmas or whatever you celebrate. Have a happy New Years.