Six more weeks, that was all he needed and he hoped that she would understand. 

But for now he wanted to enjoy the moment with her.

Taking Des by the waist, he led her from the cafe and back to the car.

Her hazel eyes roved his body as he nestled into the drivers seat and readied himself to start to engine. He knew that look. 

Taehyung paused.

"Are you sure you want to go surfing right away?" He asked, his voice coming huskier than he could help it. 

Desiree lowered her eyes then looked back up at him again, cheeks pinkening, "I don't know, do you have something else in mind?"

He looked at her like he'd seen her for the very first time.

"Umm," Taehyung moistened his lips before leaning over the gearbox of the car to take hers. Capturing them in a maddening sweetness that he could find no words to describe. 

They broke apart, breathless after a long and rapturing kiss. Both their eyes shone with desire, excitement, love..

"I think, I can think of something," Taehyung said, sliding his fingers gently down the length of her to trace her outline, letting them dance playfully across the soft skin of her bare legs. 

Des parted her lips as Taehyung covered her mouth with his again and she felt the warm affection of his kiss wash over her like a wave. 

Perhaps he was the ocean in which she wanted to swim?

She let his strong arms close around her as she curled her fingers through his soft, blonde hair. 

Her whole body tingled, the taste of him nearly silencing all her thoughts. Her other hand slid under his shirt. His smooth skin radiating heat and his breaths poured down her throat in short bursts as he panted into her mouth in excitement. 

"I want you now, Tae." Desiree said softly, tracing the veins of his hand that came to rest quietly on her thigh when she touched him.

"You can have me... forever and always, babygirl." His other hand found the base of her neck, dragging her gently into him once more.

Taehyung had her back now, pressed up against the door as they kissed like no one else existed. Both lovers forgetting that they were still in the parking lot.

He claimed her lips over and over again, hungry and intense. Taehyung felt himself losing all control. Her smell was hypnotic, the feeling of her so soft and inviting in his embrace felt delightfully forbidden.

But it shouldn't be. Everything about him and Desiree was right. 

She had passed this test. Left and returned to him, still feeling the same, still wanting him and he wanted her now, more than ever.

Taehyung sighed with relief, pulling back to take her in, in all her precious beauty. Her gentleness, her kindness, her softness and loyalty.

Maybe true love wasn't just a myth?

"Des?"

"What is it, Tae. Why did you stop? Is something wrong?"

"No, nothing is wrong." He gave a short laugh, "That's the whole point..." His beautifully boxy grin appeared and the young girl chuckled, giving him a mildly confused look.

"Will you be mine, babygirl?" He asked in a low voice.

Desiree held her breath. It seemed as though time had stopped. 

"What I said about giving you a chance to see if you want to be with somebody else, I take it all back," Taehyung continued, "Being apart from you this long only made me realise that I never want to risk letting you go again."

"Tae.." 

Desiree looked at him with wonder and joyful disbelief in her eyes.

"Des, I want you to be my girlfriend." 

                                                        ***

                                  🌴 I hope you enjoyed x 🌴

       Please remember to vote and comment along the way!

                                                  ✨ BJF ✨