"Well then..." Mr Suleman said, placing a black credit card down on the table, "You can start with tonight! It's all on me don't worry. Go where ever you like, do whatever you want."

"Daddy, I- I already have plans.." Nathalie simpered. 

"So do I," added Taehyung.

"Then cancel them!" Mr Suleman shouted, suddenly making Nathalie emit a frightened squeak!

"Yes, Daddy." She answered quickly but Taehyung remained silent.

Mr Suleman shook his head in satisfaction, nevertheless. 

He stopped on his way to the door to speak closely with his daughter. 

"Now I don't mean to pry but are you....looking after yourself, princess?" 

The young woman glared back at him in concern and confusion, "Wh- what, taking care... what do you mean."

"You know, are you being...safe?" He cleared his throat uncomfortably but his gaze was determined.

"Father! Yes, oh my God!" Nathalie blushed in embarrassment while Taehyung rolled his eyes behind Mr Suleman's back.

"Don't worry about that. I haven't touched her in months."

Mr Suleman whipped around to serve Taehyung with a bitter look.

"That's the problem!"

"What?" the two young people both chorussed.

Mr. Suleman turned back to his daughter, determined to get his most uncomfortable point across.

"Nathalie, whatever you're taking I want you to stop."

Nathalie stared at her father, mortified.

"Stop?" She repeated.

"Yes." Mr Suleman replied firmly, "Taehyung here might need a bit more assurance to ensure that he doesn't get any....cold feet."

Taehyung did his best to hide his disgust at Mr Suleman's new low. There were no lengths this man wouldn't go to, to control his life!

"I'm getting old and it's not too early to get started on my grand-kids" His cold eyes swept over them both before he closed the door leaving the shaken pair behind. 

                                                      ***

Desiree's life moves forward.

But her thoughts stay with Taehyung. 

Breaking out into the bustling hallway, Desiree glanced down at the flimsy student map in her hands.