chapter 4

Zara said yes, we were coming to have lunch. And what can happen with my shoes??
Pan:Holy crap!!
Then suddenly Amy and Mary got a push to sidewall .Someone came in front of them by pushing them to a side.Pan was so terrified that she back away a few steps..A girl was getting out from the caftarea. .she just saw it and said. .
Coco:Nion? What happened to your shoes?
Mary, Amy got to settle them to stand aside and they noticed that the guy was standing there with one shoe and the nother foot was naked.He was panting.
Nion:you are the one who pulled out my shoe?? He said pointing to pan.
Pan:I..I'm sorry. I thought it was Zara.
Nion:It's ok..it wasn't your fault. Btw I shouldn't have sat there..
Everyone got shocked.pan relived.
Everyone slowly proceeded to go. They got into caftarea and ate their lunch.

After that Zara also got into a trouble.
She somehow passed it out.  However the day went by fast..They got back to their apartment. .ate dinner..then went to bed after a little chat....
*************
#why  Nion didn't say anything to panda??
#What will happen next?
Dear readers.
This is our very first story.So don't hate us if there's any mistake. And sorry for the late update. Enjoy it!!!