"Um...yeah." The girl,Juliet,answered uncomfortably.

"Your turn to ask." Ronald pointed out to her.

"Oh um...Olivia,have you ever kissed a girl before? If yes,then who"

"Unfortunately,yes. And as for the who part,that just happens to be Monica." She answered which shocked everyone.

"Did you have to bring that up? We both settled that it was an accident." I stated. Yes,Liv and I had kissed. It was in the seventh grade and our lips had accidentally touched when we spun around at the same time.

"My turn. Um...I'm passing it on to...Ronald." Liv said and Ronald let out a loud 'yes'.

"Amanda,truth or dare?" He asked.

"Truth." She answered,not even bothering to look up from her nails.

"Would you rather drink a cup of your dad's sperm of a cup of your mum's period blood?" Leave it to Ronald to ask such a question.

"What? That's fucking disgusting!"

"You have to pick one."

"Fine um...I don't know. Period blood reeks and drinking my dad's sperm is just...ew." She shuddered.

"Just choose one. It's not like you're actually going to drink it." Victor commented with a roll of his eyes.

"Fine...the sperm." She finally said.

"My turn. Monica,truth or dare." She asked me.

"Dare."

"I dare you to...make out with Archer. In front of everyone." A series of 'ooh's echoed round the room.

"Truth."

"What? You can't do that." Amanda argued.

"Truth." I said once again.

"Fine. Tell Stephanie exactly how you feel about her dating Archer." I looked at Stephanie who was seating beside Archer,at Archer who was looking down at his hands,at Liv and Gen who were looking at me as if encouraging me to finally spill my guts.

"I'm done playing this game." I finally said.

"Aww come one." Lillian, another actual cheerleader,said.

"Just answer the question." Ronald egged.

"Fine. Stephanie,I think that you're trying to hurt me and make me feel bad by going up and down flaunting my ex boyfriend around like he's your fucking medal or something but it's like you have no idea how much time you're wasting. I honestly couldn't care less that you have what used to be mine. After all,my mother always said that I should give my used toys to the less fortunate. The fact that you're trying to act like the new bitch in town shows just how stupid you are. It's almost like you're desperately trying to be me and we all know that's impossible cause some people are simply better than others. Sure,I might have seemed down and you might've kicked me one too many times but,since I'm such an amazing person,I'm going to give you a warning;if you kick me when I'm down,you better fucking hope I don't get back up. So Francesca,truth or dare?" I said in a monotone voice.

"Um,Monica,that was...mean." Laurel,who was awfully timid,pointed out.

"She's not mean,she just brutally honest. It's not her fault truth hurts. Here's a band aid." Gen defended while actually handing her a band aid.

"Like I said,Francesca,truth or dare."

~*~

"Louder!" Genesis yelled at the hired DJ and he cranked up the volume. Twerk by City Girls-which just happened to be Genesus' favorite song ever- was blasting through the speakers. Liv,Gen and I were on the top of a wooden table along with a few girls dancing like there was no tomorrow.