37

"Hey,mum?" I began.

"Yes sweetie?" She answered.

"How does it feel to have the worlds best daughter?" I asked and she looked up and paused.

"I don't know. You'll have to ask my mother." Okay,ouch.

"That hurt," I began before tapping the place where my heart rests "right here."

"What do you want?" She chuckled.

"Well mum,I was wondering if you and dad would consider hiring one of those super fancy catering people for my birthday. Genesis wanted to be the one who asks but we all know how crazy she is."

"Why would you want a catering service for a halloween -themed party?" She asked with a small frown.

"Well,Genny seems to think that the party will be-and I quote-'one hundred times more awesomer'. She says they can serve those super fancy cocktails with mini jawbreakers that look like eyes. She's got it all planned out." I explained.

"I guess we can get that done. Just so you know,I'm only entertaining your request because it's your eighteenth birthday."

"That and because you looove me." I teased.

"Yeah sure. Let's go with that." She laughed.

~*~
Do you have any idea how hard it is get a Harley Quinn makeover when you have someone as energetic and unstable as Genesis? No? Well trust me,it's fucking difficult.

"The right ponytail is blue,not the left one!" She yelled at me.

"It doesn't matter what ponytail is blue! All that matters is that there's a blue one and there's a pink one!" I yelled back.

"Yes it does! If you're gonna do it,at least do it right."

"Fine! I'll make the right one blue! Happy?"

"Yay!" She was such a baby. A committed baby but a baby nonetheless.

"Can you guys,like,hurry the fuck up? People are starting to arrive." Liv pointed out.

Liv was dressed as a modern vampire (she had the pale skin,black hair,pointy fangs and fake blood all over her mouth paired with smokey eyeshadow,black boots,a black leather skirt,a black shirt tucked into the skirt and a black leather jacket to complete it.),Gen was dressed as a zombie cheerleader (she had the green peeling skin and dead looking eyes. I told you she was committed.) and I was dressed as Harley Quinn. Obviously. Thanks to Gen,I had the white slightly cropped top,tight shirt,baseball bat and the make up because...duh.

"It's time for the party of the century!" Gen yelled as we made our way downstairs. Cue the eye roll.

~*~

"Genesis,truth or dare?" Trojan,a guy on the basketball team,asked.

"Dare."

We were all at the basement of my house and by all I mean those of us in the first category because God forbid we spend any time with those below us. Cue another eye roll.

"I dare you to...hug Daphne. Topless."

Now,if you know anything about Genesis,you would know that she was fearless and didn't care about what people thought.

Within two seconds,the top of her cheerleading outfit was off and she and Daphne-who was an actual cheerleader-had their boobs pressed against each other."

"Juliet,truth or dare." Gen asked after she had sat down.

"Truth."

"There was a rumor about you losing your v-card to the janitor last summer. Is it true?"