28

"Archer."

"Yeah?"

"You're doing it wrong."

"No I'm not!"

"Yes you are!"

"No I'm not."

"Archer,the paint is meant to be on my toe nails,not all over my feet."

"It isn't  all over your feet!"

"Yes it is"

"No it's not."

"Well,if it isn't all over my feet,then where is it?"

"...Not all over your feet." I know,I know. The level of human stupidity is intimidating as well as stunning. You'll get used to it.

"Whatever." I said.

"Stop moving!" He demanded.

"I'm not moving."

"Yes you are."

"No I'm not."

"Yes you are."

"I'm not."

"Well,if you aren't moving then what are you doing?"

"...Not moving." I said,looking at him with a triumphant smile.

"You sneaky little-"

"Hello hello hello-o." Genesis' voice rang as she swung my bedroom door open.

"Ever heard of knocking?" I said to her.

"Knocking? What is this word you speak of?" She inquired as she threw herself on my bed.

"Where's Olivia?" Archer asked. He knew by know that it was abnormal to see two of us instead of three.

"Oh,she's dealing with the problem that is my little brother."

"Let's offer a prayer to God that he doesn't make her plentiful brain cells vanish." I laughed.

"Oh my gosh,Gen,your brother wi-Mon,what happened to your toes?" Liv questioned as she appeared in my doorway.

"I'm just as confused as you are." I said to her.

"You're just jealous of my awesome toe painting skills." Archer bragged.

"What toe painting skills." Genesis teased.

"I need to find better friends." He grumbled before going back to disfiguring my toes.

~*~

A. N: Yay! Chapter 28 is officially over! I'll post chapter twenty nine in about...six seconds and chapter thirty will be out tomorrow. Thank you for sticking with me so far.

Love you buckets😘